This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Dressing in a cute and fashionable way can help you feel more productive and motivated to get things done during the day. However, with lots of college classes being mainly online, how do you stay motivated? In this article, I’ll be sharing 4 of my favorite clothing pieces to help jazz up your ‘Zoom University’ Look!

Oversized Hoodies

If you are anything like me, you value comfort over everything and oversized hoodies do just that! You can even spice up the look with layered necklaces and cute earrings! I’ve found some of the comfiest hoodies from my local thrift stores and from amazon!

Matching Sets

There’s just something about wearing a matching set that makes you feel put together. Whether this is a matching sweatsuit or a cute patterned shirt and bottoms, matching sets give the illusion of careful thought put into your outfits when in reality, they take little time to put together. Some great places to shop for matching sets include Walmart, Forever 21, and sometimes Depop!

Statement Tops

Using the limited zoom meeting frame to your advantage is a great way to spice up your outfits. This could mean wearing your favorite crop top or a cool patterned graphic tee. Wearing cool statement tops bring more life to an outfit while still staying comfortable in your desired bottoms!

Hair Accessories

So, what do you do when you’re tired of your wardrobe but can’t bring yourself to go online shopping? Hair accessories! Bandanas, headbands, scrunchies, or fun hair clips can spice up your regular hairstyles and outfits. Accessories really add personality and can be the small thing that pushes your mundane outfit over the edge!

Now you’re ready to stunt on your online classes! Have fun styling!

Hi! I'm currently a Senior at Purdue University studying Computer Engineering. In my free time, I make youtube videos, embroider, play piano and make lots of DIY projects!