10 Queer Eye Quotes to Celebrate the Season 3 Premiere

1. “It sounds like there is gorgeous room for improvement”: these five guys see the best in everyone and want everyone to see the best in themselves 
  2. “You’ve never lost it, you just needed a nudge to remember how beautiful you have always been”: The mantra of self care and self love shines throughout every episode and reminds the hero and the viewer to embrace their beauty!
  3. “There’s nothing more beautiful than heroes supporting heroes!”: Empowerment is everything on this show, and lifting yourself up while also helping others see their own beauty makes the world a more beautiful and loving place 
  4. “You being your true self isn’t going to offend anybody.  And if they’re concerned, that’s on them.  You’re happy”: This friendly reminder that everybody deserves happiness and being true to yourself is the greatest gift you can give yourself 
  5. “Sometimes when you are feeling buried, you’re actually just planted”: Everyone goes through hard times, and this sort of perspective thinking can change how anyone sees the world.  
  6. “How you take care of yourself is how the world sees you.  It’s okay to have a relationship with yourself”: Self care, self care, self care, we love self care. 
  7. “You’re strong, you’re a Kelly Clarkson song, you got this.”: Basically anything Jonathan Van Ness says is quote worthy tbh. 
  8. “We know what sets us apart. But what we try to focus on is how we’re similar” : encouraging and loving others only makes your love and happiness for yourself grow. 
  9. “I want to powerwalk to Sia I’m alive whilst crushing framed pictures of every man who ever hurt me” : Jonathan reminding us to be confident in ourselves and be proud of who we are 
  10.  “All I’m doing is yes, giving her the French tuck, Shut up everyone, I’m giving her a French tuck” : And finally a reminder from Tan that a French tuck can be a game changer for any outfit.