YouTubers Who Will Make You Want To Be A Better Human

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.
Matt D’Avella

Matt D’Avella is a filmmaker known for his documentary with The Minimalists, but has amassed a 1.2 million following on YouTube since he began consistently posting two years ago. D’Avella produces high quality videos about minimalism, financial management and burnouts, just to name a few. He has begun taking on thirty day challenges such as quitting sugar for thirty days and cold showers for thirty days, the likes of which have earned him millions of views. D’Avella also has a successful lifestyle podcast called “Ground Up” which covers topics from mental health to fashion.

Eamon and Bec

Eamon and Bec will warm your heart. This Canadian couple travels across North America in their Sprinter van that they have converted to a tiny home. They produce visually stunning videos of their travels will light up your creativity and get you in touch with your inner hippie. They often share their simple vegan recipes on their channel, which are 10 out of 10 amazing. The couple met while working an office job, but decided to ditch the 9 to 5 for a more free lifestyle, making money off of their tea company, Chaiwala Chai, and traveling the world.

Sierra Schultzzie

Sierra Schultzzie is a body positive YouTuber who focuses on inspiring women of all sizes to love the skin they’re in. She does many clothing try on hauls that show her viewers that you can rock anything you want no matter what size you are. Her bright and cheerful videos will truly empower you to step outside of your comfort zone when it comes to fashion and love your body to its fullest! 

Rebecca Leung

Rebecca Leung is a smaller YouTuber, but very mighty. Her videos focus on her recovery from Anorexia, where she candidly shares her thoughts and feelings while conquering food challenges she is afraid of. Rebecca is a YouTuber that everyone can learn from because she is honest about mental and physical health. She can be a role model to younger viewers to not be afraid of food, through her experiences we all can learn to lead healthier lives.

Montana is a senior at Penn State studying Broadcast Journalism with minors in Theatre and Arts Entrepreneurship and Innovation. She has a special interest in music and wellness.
Allie Bausinger is a Penn State University graduate who majored in Print/Digital Journalism with a minor in English. She is from "outside Philadelphia," which in her case is Yardley, Pennsylvania. Allie is looking for full-time employment in writing, editing, fact-checking, podcasting, and other areas of the journalism and writing fields.