pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Your Senioritis Described in Dog GIFS

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Ahhh, seniors, we’re almost there! Whether you’re oh-so ready to graduate, or you cry whenever someone asks about your post-grad plans, these GIFS should be quite relatable…and cute!

When graduation is so close, yet so far away…

When you receive the dreaded “New Grade Posted” notification…

When you’re on the bus, trying to remain calm, even though it smells like week old hoagie and you’ve fallen down four times…

When you’re just chilling in class and the person in front of you starts online shopping…

When you reread the syllabus and see that there is indeed a group project…

I know senior year can be “ruff,” but I believe in you! Stay strong, always take a minute to breathe and smile just because.

Let’s go, Class of 2020!!!

Jordan Holsopple is a senior at Penn State. She's majoring in digital and print journalism, with minors in English and women’s studies. When she's not writing for Her Campus at PSU, you can catch her experimenting with makeup, watching lots of TLC and spreading the word about the importance of feminism.
Bailey McBride is a Senior at Penn State University pursuing a Broadcast Journalism degree with minors in Political Science and Digital Media Trends & Analytics. She is a sister of Delta Gamma. She enjoys making hyper-organizational lists and looking at future pups to adopt. Her dream job is to be Press Secretary of the White House.