Why You Shouldn’t Be Sleeping on Cengage Unlimited

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

It’s a new semester and while some people are, admittedly, still wondering if they should drop some of their classes and add completely new ones, I already knew I was sticking to my schedule for the long run. With all the business-oriented classes I’m taking this semester, my main source of stress was finding my textbooks. Luckily for me, someone had mentioned to me that the textbook company Cengage has a completely new service they offer called Cengage Unlimited, which allows students to access an almost unlimited amount of Cengage studying material that will definitely save all of us throughout the semester – especially around exam and finals weeks.

​Cengage had me covered with my required textbooks thanks to their roster, and here are some other reasons we should all be paying more attention to Cengage Unlimited:

1. You can enroll in as many Cengage courses as you need for one set price.

2. You’ll have access to as many as SIX saved E-books in your digital locker for up to a year, even after your Cengage Unlimited subscription has ended!

3. It includes a one-month free trial for Chegg Study Pack and a six-month free trial for Quizlet Plus.

4. It gives you the ability to utilize their study tools, roster of eBooks, and online homework.

5. You’ll have a selection of over 22,000 digital products in the Cengage library.

6. Three different subscription options (four months, one year and two years) are available to you depending on your textbook needs.

For more information on Cengage Unlimited, follow this link! Remember to study hard and study smart, collegiettes! 

Aisha is currently a senior at Penn State University, studying Telecommunications in the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications. She is a contributing writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State and her hobbies are reading, listening to music, and watching hockey. Originally hailing from Jakarta, Indonesia, her dream for the future is to someday be part of the book publishing industry, digital marketing or work on a media team for a sports team. 
Samantha Grillo graduated from Penn State University with a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism. She loves creative writing, pop culture and Penn State, all of which led her to joining the Her Campus Penn State team at the beginning of her freshman year as a contributing writer. In her free time, Samantha enjoys reading, watching her favorite TV shows, and catching up on the latest movies.