This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

I have to say, I have been a consistent fan of Uggs my entire life. I have had a pair for as long as I can remember, and I can’t get through the winter season without them. 

They are a classic staple from the 2000’s, and even as more shoes come into style, you will never not see someone sporting the classic ugg. 

In my opinion, they are the coziest shoes and nothing beats sliding your foot into a furry boot on a cold winter day. They come in so many different styles and colors that there is bound to be a shoe that is exactly what you want.

Now that we have finally made it to 2021, the Uggs latest drop — the Ultra Mini Ugg Boot, has taken the fashion world by storm. 

They took the classic boot that everyone knows and loves. The lower shaft height makes it easier to take the shoe on and off, which is always a plus. 

When I saw them all over my instagram feed, I knew this needed to be my next purchase. 

The Ultra Mini’s can be dressed up or down, and they still give that warm comfort all Ugg shoes deliver. They are so versatile and that’s what I love best about them – I can wear them with just about anything in my closet. 

With them being cut so much lower, it gives a more flattering appeal than the classic ankle boot. 

Some people don’t love the look of Uggs, but I love everything about them. Personally, I think that Uggs are the type of shoes that everybody could pull off and fall in love with. They are cute and comfortable— everything one could ever want in a shoe. 

Once I finally get a pair of the Ultra Mini’s for myself, I can finally say that I understand why everybody is so obsessed with this shoe. 

As a college student, I have been on the hunt for a cozy shoe that I can quickly get on and still look presentable opposed to the slippers I have been wearing in public. The Ultra Mini Ugg is everything I was looking for and more. 

I have had the classic ankle Ugg boot for as long as I can remember, but there is something about the Ultra Mini Ugg that just hits differently. 

Even though they look more like a slipper than the classic Ugg, I feel more put together putting on the Ultra Mini’s than I do my classics. 

They are so easy to put on, my feet can just slide right into them. I have worn my Ultra Mini’s almost every day since I purchased them and to say I am obsessed is an understatement. 

Everytime I wear them, I get compliments. I have the chestnut color, but every color is absolutely adorable. 

With that being said, I definitely recommend the Ultra Mini Ugg to be your next purchase. 

Communications, Sophomore
Arden Ericson will graduate Penn State in May of 2023. As one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at PSU, she is a double-major in Public Relations and French Language. After graduation, she will pursue a career that combines her passion for educational equity, social justice and French.