This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Breakfast, where do I begin? It’s the best meal of the day, hands down. There are so many options and there’s something for everyone. It comes in so many different forms all over the world. And it’s so comforting. Here are ten other reasons why breakfast is the BEST meal of the day.

1. It’s the most important meal of the day

2. It can be sweet 

3. It can be savory

4. All the types of potatoes! Hash brown, home fries, tater tots, the list goes on!

5. It’s acceptable to eat chocolate and whip cream

6. It’s so great, people created brunch so you could eat breakfast longer

7. Pancakes, waffles, crepes, donuts, CARBS!

8. Oooo, did I mention cinnamon buns

9. The variety of cereals

10. Coffee, I can’t emphasize it enough, coffee

Hope you feast on some fabulous breakfast food soon. I’m off to buy a dozen donuts! Happy brunching, collegiettes.

Hannah Nelson is a senior at Penn State University, double majoring in Print/Digital Journalism and History. She enjoys Marvel movies, anything Harry Potter, books, quoting Vines and watching Tik Toks. In her free time, she is probably watching Try Guys videos on YouTube. She is passionate about mental health, women's rights and the Black Lives Matter movement.
Aisha is currently a senior at Penn State University, studying Telecommunications in the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications. She is a contributing writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State and her hobbies are reading, listening to music, and watching hockey. Originally hailing from Jakarta, Indonesia, her dream for the future is to someday be part of the book publishing industry, digital marketing or work on a media team for a sports team.