This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

New Years Eve is one of my favorite days of the year. Everybody gets dressed up and everything is sparkly. New Years Eve only comes around once a year, and it’s the perfect time to spice up your wardrobe. Especially after the year we’ve all had, we are going to be welcoming 2021 with open arms. 

So many stores have holiday sales where you can find the perfect outfit. However, most of those stores are still expensive. After a lot of research, I have found some great stores that have super cute and fun outfits that are reasonably priced! 

NYE outfits can get pricey quite fast. Having to dress up is usually expensive, but New Years Eve is always worth it in my opinion. After doing some research, here are some stores I definitely recommend checking out.

Garage

My NYE outfit from last year was actually from here. I love Garage, they have such cute tops and bottoms as well as dresses and sets, I am sure you could find something here to wear! The prices are extremely reasonable too, which is always a plus!

Forever 21

If you dig through the website, I promise you won’t be disappointed. I know it’s so overwhelming, but there are so many cute outfits for such low cost; It will be worth it!

Princess Polly

While it might be on the higher end of your budget, it will definitely be worth your while. Princess Polly has the cutest clothes and everything is such good quality. I am obsessed with everything they have and I guarantee you will too!

Lulus

Lulus has the cutest dresses. If you are looking for a stand out dress, definitely check out here. They have such cute tops you are bound to find something you will love!

H&M

H&M honestly never disappoints. They have incredible prices and such good clothing! They have such a variety for NYE, no matter what outfit you have in mind, they will probably have it!

Tobi

Tobi is honestly such an underrated store. They have such cute basic dresses and tops that are good staples to your closet. They also always have sales which is always a plus!

I know finding the perfect New Years Eve outfit is so stressful because there is so much pressure to find that perfect outfit, but I promise you will find something. I always freak out every year because I have no idea what I want to wear, so if you are having the same issue, remember that you can never go wrong with a basic black dress or a cute top and jeans! 

I hope these websites help you find that perfect outfit to ring in the new year!

Communications, Sophomore
Arden Ericson will graduate Penn State in May of 2023. As one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at PSU, she is a double-major in Public Relations and French Language. After graduation, she will pursue a career that combines her passion for educational equity, social justice and French.