Although everyone has their opinions regarding adults going to Disney, I am so excited to be spending two fabulous days in Disney World over spring break. With spring break officially on the horizon, here is my guide for packing for a Disney vacation!
1. Minnie Ears, duh!
2. A small, conventional backpack to carry around miscellaneous things. A backpack is better than a purse, that way it equally disperses the weight and doesn’t hurt your shoulders, plus there are many cute ones on the market!
3. Rose Water to freshen up your skin throughout the day in the hot Florida Sun—I don’t go anywhere without my Mario Badescu Rose Water.
4. Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen!!!
5. Comfortable shoes, I will be exploring Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s EPCOT, which are between over 5 million to over 13 million square feet. That’s a lot of steps! Walking around all day means that comfortable shoes are essential, when I go to Disney I always make sure to wear comfy yet stylish shoes!
6. Disney themed attire
7. Snacks, although there are food vendors all over the park, it can get pretty expensive, especially for college students on a budget! Disney allows their guests to bring in small foods such as snacks to munch on throughout the day!
8. Reusable water bottle, the hot Florida sun is a scorcher and there isn’t much shade in Disney, make sure to bring on a reusable water bottle (as long as it’s not glass) to the parks and fill it up at the many water fountains! You don’t want to get dehydrated and miss out on any magic!
9. A light jacket or a poncho, the weather in Florida is so fickle, it is highly recommended to bring a light, foldable jacket or poncho with you to the park in case there is a random burst of sun showers!
It is always a good idea to look at the weather ahead of your trip to make sure you pack the correct items of clothing!