Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf Shopping?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf Shopping?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
The CW
Style > Fashion

Wear this Iconic Outfit to your Family Holiday Party

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

The holidays are approaching which means it’s the perfect time to order clothes and accessories to wear for whichever holiday you observe. 

Free People Headband

Starting with the ‘Blair Waldorf’ headband.

As seen in the series Gossip Girl, Blair Waldorf is known for wearing the most perfect outfits for the holidays along with her fashion staple which is her headbands.

This Free People headband will add a perfect touch to this outfit. It comes in white, black and pink which are cute and versatile colors to make this outfit pop.

Steve Madden Black Boots

These Steve Madden ‘Tactic Black’ boots are a must-have for this outfit.

These boots are super comfortable and add a great element to this look. These boots are classic and you will get a lot of use out of them year round too. 

Shein Sheer Black Tights

These Shein sheer black tights are the perfect touch to this holiday outfit.

Not only are they extremely inexpensive but these tights will really make the whole outfit come together.

Plus they might even keep your legs a little bit warmer during this winter season!

American Eagle Black Skort

This black American Eagle mini skort is vital for this look.

Plus, skorts make everything better and you will be more comfortable!

Being able to have built-in shorts is always the way to go. The slit on this skort is a great feature and adds pizzazz to this overall outfit.

Aritzia Oversized White Sweater

This Aritizia oversized off-white sweater is what brings this whole outfit together.

It’s versatile which means you can tuck it into the skort, or even leave it hanging out long. Either way, this sweater ties in perfectly with this whole outfit and will keep you feeling not only stylish and chic but warm and cozy as well!

Amazon Bubble Letter Necklace

This Amazon bubble letter necklace is a dupe that we have seen on Alix Earle, Hailey Bieber and more fashion icons.

This necklace is super dainty and timeless which pairs as a perfect accessory for this outfit. You can never go wrong with an initial necklace.

Princess Polly Purse

Having a purse is essential when traveling with family for the holidays or even just having it as an extra accessory.

This purse is flawless and it comes in white and black so you can choose. The gold detailing on this purse is a perfect pop and matches with the gold bubble letter necklace and other gold jewelry you chose to wear. 

Ariana Grande Mod Vanilla perfume

The Ariana Grande perfume is a beautiful scent which will last all day during your family holiday event.

The Mod Vanilla scent is subtle yet sweet which will make your family members ask what perfume you’re wearing!

Hopefully, you were inspired by this outfit or even inspired to order some of these fashion staples individually.

These clothing pieces and accessories are perfect for the holidays and any other occasion. Show up to your family holiday party looking the best this year!

Olivia is a second-year student at Penn State studying Journalism. When she is not writing for Her Campus @ PSU, she is spending time with her friends and family, listening to music, and sipping on an iced coffee.