This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

100 days until we stand for 46. 100 days until we take the floor. 100 days until we chase each other with water guns, play with yo-yos and draw in coloring books. 100 days until we see the smiling faces of children light up the BJC. 100 days until all of our efforts come to fruition. 100 days until we DANCE. THON 2015 is just around the corner, Penn State! To find out more about the 100 Days Til THON event this past Wednesday, check out our calendar

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.