This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Us Her Campus girls are so lucky! Tonight we were invited to attend a HerCampus exclusive party hosted by Victoria’s Secret PINK at Penn State. We had a blast dancing to today’s hits and eating yummy mini cupcakes. From the second you entered it was clear that this was a PINK party, complete with pink cups, pink lemonade, and even pink tablecloths! 

We were given a wide selection of free panties to choose from (and who could say no to that) along with a raffle to win free bras! Three HerCampus writers all won the same bras, can you say twins?

We want to thank PINK at Penn State again for doing this exclusive event with us, we had so much fun! Be sure to follow their social media for upcoming events open to all!

Facebook: Victoria’s Secret PINK at Penn State

Twitter: @PinkPSU

Instagram: PinkAtPennState

Sarah Wartman is a Junior at the Penn State University Park campus majoring in Communication Arts and Sciences. She enjoys writing about many topics ranging anywhere from current events to fashion. On campus, she is a member of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority. Sarah spent her past summer as a stylist for Ralph Lauren in New York, where she was born and raised. Along with working for Ralph Lauren, she has also worked as a social media intern for CitySlips footwear, a shoe brand based out of Manhattan. Sarah hopes to move back to New York after graduation, and continue working for amazing companies in the fashion industry.
Torri Singer is an undergrad student at Penn State University. She is a broadcast journalism major and loves all things creative, so when she joined the PSU HC chapter she knew it was right up her alley. Her favorite topics to cover include lifestyle, pop culture, relationships and current events. When she isn't writing or editing she loves trying her hand at photography and recently won second place in the national Society of Professional Journalism award for her photography coverage of Hurricane Sandy. Torri is currently interning in New York City in the creative services department of WPIX Chanel 11 News as well as writing editorial pieces for The Two River Times Newspaper in New  Jersey. After graduation she hopes to be heading to live in New York City, her favorite place in the world.