Top 6 Girls from Colton’s Season that are Killing it Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Colton Underwood’s season of “The Bachelor” will forever be remembered for its infamous fence jumping scene, but we cannot forget about how entertaining and powerful some of the women were from his season.

Hannah Brown

Brown will forever be my all-time favorite woman in the “Bachelor” franchise. She was on Underwood’s season, and had some drama with Mrs. North Carolina: Caelynn Miller Keys. 

Brown then went on to be the next Bachelorette, where her relationship with “winner” Jed Wyatt did not work out. Now, she makes YouTube videos and curates other posts on social media, remaining one of the most relatable celebrities.

Katie Morton

Morton is close friends with Heather, Hannah B, Hannah G., and Demi — other women from Underwood’s season — and they still hangout to this day. Morton had a hilarious rapport with Colton, and you could tell that they really liked each other. 

Morton was also on “Bachelor in Paradise” and was in a relationship with Chris Bukowski, who had been on the show multiple times before. A few months after airing, however, the two decided to go their separate ways.

Hannah Godwin

After Underwood’s season, runner-up Godwin appeared on “Bachelor in Paradise” and is now engaged to Dylan Barbour from Hannah Brown’s season. Godwin is a social media influencer; she creates YouTube videos and promotes brands on her Instagram and TikTok. 

Each of her social media platforms has an amazing vibe, and her relationship with Barbour is so carefree and fun. It is exciting to watch the couple grow, and I hope their wedding will be soon!

Tayshia Adams

Adams is a favorite due to her amazing season on “The Bachelorette,” having found love with her now fiancé Zac Clark. Through “The Bachelor,” “Bachelor in Paradise,” and “The Bachelorette,” Adams really grew as a person, and it was encouraging to watch her energy and positive attitude through the screen. 

Adams had little to no drama on any of the shows, and she was always excited to spend quality time with the men on each of the shows she’s been on. Ever since the end of her season on “The Bachelor,” Adams looks like she has been living her best life by spending time with friends (safely of course), and falling more and more in love with her fiancé!

Demi Burnett

Burnett was definitely a fan favorite on Underwood’s season for being unapologetically herself — and maybe a little crazy. She also appeared on “Bachelor in Paradise,” where she and her ex-partner, Kristian Haggerty, were the first same-sex couple to appear on the show and leave engaged — the two have since split since the end of filming, however.

This relationship was so nice to finally see on the “Bachelor” franchise, and hopefully there will be more same-sex couples incorporated into the show. Burnett now models and hosts a podcast.

Nicole Lopez-Alvar

Many have mixed feelings about Lopez-Alvar’s attitude on the show, but we can’t deny that she was very entertaining to watch. She had some rocky times with a few of the other girls, but she did stand up for herself and was confident in everything she did. 

She also went on “Bachelor in Paradise” where she did not find her true love, though she is now in a relationship. She works as a digital journalist and loves to spend time with her family and her dogs in Miami.

Hopefully you learned a thing or two about the girl-bosses on Underwood’s season and their post-show careers.

I am a junior at Penn State from Annapolis, Maryland. I am involved in greek life and THON.
Arden Ericson will graduate Penn State in May of 2023. As one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at PSU, she is a double-major in Public Relations and French Language. After graduation, she will pursue a career that combines her passion for educational equity, social justice and French.