A Theory Of Everything at the Woskob Family Gallery

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Located in downtown State College is the Woskob Family Gallery, which features an exhibit titled A Theory of Everything brought to us by artist and Penn State alumni, Keith Lemley.

“My work is about seeing the unseen – the invisible presence which exists in our minds and surrounds all objects, experiences, and memories,” Lemley said on his website.

Lemley graduated with a BFA from Penn State in 2005 and received his MFA from the University of Wisconsin, Madison in 2010. Since then, his art has been featured in solo and group exhibitions at places like the Museum of Modern Art in New York and the Glazenhuis National Museum in Lommel, Belgium.

Through A Theory Of Everything Lemley uses his art to connect scientific theories with geometry and nature. Lemley’s work has a purpose that’s entirely up to the observer to identify. It’s clear, however, that through the demonstration of maple and neon lines he is creating something otherworldly – a breathtaking presence that we can’t define on our own. A Theory Of Everything will show you the light and leave you wanting more.

The next time you’re looking to add some culture to your life, be sure to stop by this spectacular exhibit, which will be featured at the Woskob Family Gallery until September 2018.

Photo property of Woskob Family Gallery

Brittany Sherman is a junior at Penn State, majoring in Criminology with minors in Psychology and Political Science. She is a workaholic, avid TedTalk watcher, and Leslie Knope wannabe. She also makes bomb banana bread, and dreams of casually running into Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Allie Maniglia served as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Penn State from 2017-2018. She majored in public relations with minors in international studies and communication arts and sciences. If she's not busy writing away, you can find her planning her next adventure (probably back to the U.K.), feeding an unhealthy addiction to HGTV or watching dog videos on YouTube.