Teen Vogue Trunk Party Hunt – You’re Invited!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

It’s no secret that Penn State girls know how to dress and have great style, which is precisely why Teen Vogue decided to pair up with Her Campus PSU to give our readers a chance to win some awesome swag for free! That’s right, if you’re a fan of brands like H&M, Nasty Gal, Vera Wang Fragrance, Jimmy Choo, Herbal Essences, Revlon, Pantene, LeSportsac, Big Star USA, and so many more, you’ll want to come out on Campus this Friday, September 13 for your chance to win.

We can’t wait to share all of the fabulous freebies that Teen Vogue has graciously given us, so here’s what you need to know to make our free swag your newest addition to your collection:

• We decided to have a campus wide scavenger hunt to show our most dedicated girls how much we love them, so you’ll need to be sure to follow us on our twitter @HCPennState as well as our instagram @psuxohc to receive clues leading up to our event on where to go to grab the giveaways
  • Be available from between 2 and 4 p.m. on Friday, September 13 to scout our school, our HC instagram and twitter will lead you to the right direction, and the first girl to use her knowledge of all things PSU wins!
  • Like our Facebook page and spread the word about this fabulous event on Facebook, twitter, and instagram 
  • If your twitter is private, temporarily make it public and tweet about the event with #BTSS for a chance to win a spot at Teen Vogue’s Fashion U
  • Remember to pay attention to our social media, all of the clues you need to know will be there, so it’s important that you are following us and checking in often. There is a lot to win, to name a few more of the fantastic goodies coming your way, we have items from Hurley, St. Tropez, Murad, Burlington Coat Factory, ASOS, Paul Frank and so many more.

When you do find our HC girls and your prize awaiting you, we have a ton of social media challenges to post, and you could wind up featured in a photo gallery on our site in your new gear. Plus, you’re squeezing in a little excercise to balance out all of the delicious tailgating indulgences that await you this Saturday at our second home game against USF. We’d say this is a win, win for everyone. And after all, awesome stuff is even more awesome when it’s free, wouldn’t you agree?

So get ready, get set, and grab!

Torri Singer is an undergrad student at Penn State University. She is a broadcast journalism major and loves all things creative, so when she joined the PSU HC chapter she knew it was right up her alley. Her favorite topics to cover include lifestyle, pop culture, relationships and current events. When she isn't writing or editing she loves trying her hand at photography and recently won second place in the national Society of Professional Journalism award for her photography coverage of Hurricane Sandy. Torri is currently interning in New York City in the creative services department of WPIX Chanel 11 News as well as writing editorial pieces for The Two River Times Newspaper in New  Jersey. After graduation she hopes to be heading to live in New York City, her favorite place in the world.