This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Name: Tara Cremin

Major: Supply Chain Management

Year: Sophomore

Tara Cremin loves black- she said she would wear it everyday if she could. But she loves to show her style off with splashes of color and statement pieces. Here Tara is casual but cute in her black romper from H&M which she dressed up with a statement necklace from Urban Outfitters and a pop of color with her simple ballet flats from Target. She ties together this summer ensemble with a pair of sunglasses from Connections.

HC: Where do you find style inspiration?

TC: I’m always inspired by what I see around campus, it’s nice to go to such a big school with a wide variety of people who have different styles. 

HC: What are you most excited to wear this summer?

TC: I really want to find a good pair of knee-high gladiator sandals, I feel like they can take a simple outfit like high-waisted shorts and a T to a whole new level. I also just ordered a pair of what I like to call “fun pants” that I’m really excited to wear with a pair of wedges.

HC: What’s your favorite accessory?

TC: Dangling earrings or statement necklaces – I really like wearing my hair up and adding a nice piece of big or colorful jewelry can dress up the outfit, make it more fun and balance my bare chest.

Torri Singer is an undergrad student at Penn State University. She is a broadcast journalism major and loves all things creative, so when she joined the PSU HC chapter she knew it was right up her alley. Her favorite topics to cover include lifestyle, pop culture, relationships and current events. When she isn't writing or editing she loves trying her hand at photography and recently won second place in the national Society of Professional Journalism award for her photography coverage of Hurricane Sandy. Torri is currently interning in New York City in the creative services department of WPIX Chanel 11 News as well as writing editorial pieces for The Two River Times Newspaper in New  Jersey. After graduation she hopes to be heading to live in New York City, her favorite place in the world.