Suit Up With Her Campus Date Auction: Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Last night was the 2nd annual Her Campus Penn State Date Auction raising money for the Centre County Women’s Resource Center. The Date Auction was held at the Delta Upsilon fraternity from 7-10 p.m.

The night was filled with twinkling lights, music, boys in suits and a powerful speech by one of CCWRC’s very own in which he expressed his own story about domestic violence. The event raised $825 benefitting the Centre County Women’s Resource Center. This is $307 more than what was made last year!

Thank you and congratulations to everyone involved in the event, we cannot wait until next year!

Jacqueline Napolitano is currently a sophomore at Penn State University. She is majoring in Journalism and minoring in psychology. She is the head editor to Her Campus Penn State and is loving every second editing articles for the talented writers of Penn State. Her love for everything Buzzfeed and other relatable blogs is what made her want to get in on the action of Her Campus in the fall of 2015. Her experience includes being the Triangle Correspondent for her sorority's magazine, an editorial director for an upcoming book and being the Opinions and Editorial editor for her high school paper. Jacqueline enjoys binge watching every Netflix show from one tree hill to orange is the new black and can recite every episode of friends imagined. She hopes to gain experience in the Public Relations side of Her Campus as well as the writing side. She plans on working in Public Relations or digital journalism for a full time career.
Meghan Maffey graduated from the Pennslyvania State University in the Spring of 2017. She graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in English.