This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Hailey Bieber’s husband isn’t the only thing we all wish we could steal from the 23 year old model- we also want her wardrobe. From her long Yves Saint Laurent coats to her tall white boots, Bieber’s style is all about the model-off-duty, effortless fashion. After watching her episode of Vogue’s newest show, 7 Days, 7 Looks, I have noted some key trends and style secrets from the blonde bombshell herself and definitely will be keeping them in mind next time I need a good style moment. 

Elevate the Sweatsuit with an Oversized Coat 

Hailey Bieber is tapping into her quarantine fashion as she first styles a gray oversized sweatshirt and matching sweatpants. However, Instead of this look oozing laziness, she elevates it by cuffing the bottom of the sweats so you see a little sock.

Then, she pairs with some Jordans which add some color and edginess. Next, she pairs it all over a long, oversized charcoal gray coat that makes this outfit so memorable. Her mixing of leisurewear with a higher-end outerwear piece deems her worthy of all the style praise she receives. 

Call on some Cashmere 

In her second look, Bieber opts for a Maison Margiela leather pant that I am living, breathing and dying over. However, she pairs it with a simple, black cashmere sweater that even takes this look further. The monochromatic masterpiece created is sleek, sexy and again, gives off that effortless vibe.

She also sung praise over cashmere, for she understands the timelessness of such a piece- and even says her future children will steal this sweater from her one day. 

Oversized Blazer and Bra Combo 

This is perhaps my favorite look from Bieber. She pairs a simple white Jacquemus bralette with some high-waisted black tight pants. Then, she brings in some reinforcements with an oversized gray blazer that comes in at the waist to give some definition to her body for the ultimate flattering fashion movement.

She even pairs the look with matching white YSL heels and Jacquemus purse to tie all the whites together. I’ll be dreaming of this outfit for the next week, if you were wondering. 

The Little Black Dress 

Perhaps my personal favorite style piece, the little black dress. Hailey Bieber pairs opted for a super short A-line strapless black dress that made my jaw drop.

She then paired it with black tie up heels to not only add something a little extra with the tie, but was the ideal finish for this sexy look. Never underestimate the power of a good black dress. 

Staple Denim with a Statement Bag 

For her casual look, Bieber opted for a tomboy style baggy denim that she admitted she’s worn just about everywhere. She paired it with a cream oversized sweater from Mango and the outfit looked amazing as is.

However, she added a pop of color with her statement green bag with gold chains and it was simply: perfect. There’s one trend from this whole style lesson is that Hailey’s Bieber likes to keep her outfit simple but elevate it with key statement touches. 

Matching Sets for the Win 

For her Sunday dinner look, Hailey Bieber opted for a matching satin set in this beautiful pink color. As described as “an elevated pajama” this set screamed sophistication but still remained super chic and far from the idea of being too mature and dull.

After seeing her in this outfit I am now trying to hunt down the perfect satin set for myself- keep your fingers crossed! 

It is without a doubt that Hailey Bieber is one of the biggest names in fashion. Not only is she in just about every commercial ad for designers or walking every big-named brand in the industry, but she also reflects her style in her own life.

The best part about her style is that although it is extremely fashionable and luxurious- her designer collection makes my heart soar, it is easily achievable with lower-end and affordable brands. So next time you’re shopping at your favorite store, keep these tips from the style success herself, and have the ultimate style moment. 

Hi! My name is Brooke and I am a junior at Penn State! I am currently studying Advertising and Public Relations with minors in French and History. I have an incredible love for fashion and I hope to one day fulfill my dream of working in the fashion industry.
Arden Ericson will graduate Penn State in May of 2023. As one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at PSU, she is a double-major in Public Relations and French Language. After graduation, she will pursue a career that combines her passion for educational equity, social justice and French.