Style Blog: Meet Saphire’s Style!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Your favorite time of the year is back! I’m talking about that maple aroma, boot wearing, and scarf loving weather. One fashionista incorporated autumn pieces with a dash of end of the summer favs in order to achieve her look.

Name: Sapphire White

Year Standing: Junior

Major: Communications

Activities: Cheering and Shopping

Favorite Hot Right Now Designer: Chanel

Can’t Live Without Accessory: Thin Gold Chain 2pc Necklace

Influenced Outfit Choice: Grunge and Girly-Girl

Sapphire’s fiery hair contrary to her name, turned heads Wednesday, Oct. 2., as she wore an olive green H&M crop top complimentary to her half-transparent Urban onyx maxi skirt. A gray H&M cardigan draped her shoulders so she wouldn’t get caught in the spin of Happy Valley’s wind. No look would be complete without an essential fall bag, so our fashionista chose a classic off-white shoulder bag from Forever21 with gold studded trimming. And if you didn’t notice, her Michael Kors bracelets were fantastic style finds from the thrift store! Sapphire paired this casual outfit with an all American favorite, white converses

Torri Singer is an undergrad student at Penn State University. She is a broadcast journalism major and loves all things creative, so when she joined the PSU HC chapter she knew it was right up her alley. Her favorite topics to cover include lifestyle, pop culture, relationships and current events. When she isn't writing or editing she loves trying her hand at photography and recently won second place in the national Society of Professional Journalism award for her photography coverage of Hurricane Sandy. Torri is currently interning in New York City in the creative services department of WPIX Chanel 11 News as well as writing editorial pieces for The Two River Times Newspaper in New  Jersey. After graduation she hopes to be heading to live in New York City, her favorite place in the world.