This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Meet Stefan Frick, a member of the Kappa Delta Rho fraternity. He is currently doing a co-op in North Carolina and studying abroad next semester, but don’t worry ladies he’ll be back on campus in the fall of 2014!

Name: Stefan Frick

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Hometown: Richboro, PA

Year: Junior

HC: Who are your celebrity crushes?

Stefan: Mila Kunis and Jennifer Aniston are both smokes.

HC: Give us your best pick up line.

Stefan: “Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?”

HC: What’s your dream date?

Stefan: I’m happy just hanging out and watching a movie or something. Occasionally I might even cook.

HC: What do girls say your best feature is?

Stefan: Probably abs, but I actually do get compliments on my ass.

HC: What’s a fact that not many people know about you?

Stefan: I love to waterski and wakeboard, but before this summer I hadn’t done either in a few years.

HC: What has been your favorite Penn State memory so far?

Stefan:That’s a hard one because there are quite a few to choose from. But I like doing dumb shit when I’m at school, so climbing our flagpole at the meatball (pictured) or shotgunning a Natty on top of Pike’s roof are some highlights.

HC: Most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done in front of a girl?

Stefan: There are probably plenty of good examples for this, but I’m usually not too serious around girls so I don’t feel embarrassed when I say or do something really dumb.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

Stefan: Someone who can hold their own when it comes to household chores. Haha no, but really just someone who’s intelligent and not afraid to go after what they want.

HC: What are the three things you can’t live without?

Stefan: Beer, protein, and cut-off gym shirts.

HC: Favorite TV Show/Movie?

Stefan: Breaking Bad, It’s Always Sunny in Philly, and Blue Mountain State.

Sarah Wartman is a Junior at the Penn State University Park campus majoring in Communication Arts and Sciences. She enjoys writing about many topics ranging anywhere from current events to fashion. On campus, she is a member of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority. Sarah spent her past summer as a stylist for Ralph Lauren in New York, where she was born and raised. Along with working for Ralph Lauren, she has also worked as a social media intern for CitySlips footwear, a shoe brand based out of Manhattan. Sarah hopes to move back to New York after graduation, and continue working for amazing companies in the fashion industry.
Torri Singer is an undergrad student at Penn State University. She is a broadcast journalism major and loves all things creative, so when she joined the PSU HC chapter she knew it was right up her alley. Her favorite topics to cover include lifestyle, pop culture, relationships and current events. When she isn't writing or editing she loves trying her hand at photography and recently won second place in the national Society of Professional Journalism award for her photography coverage of Hurricane Sandy. Torri is currently interning in New York City in the creative services department of WPIX Chanel 11 News as well as writing editorial pieces for The Two River Times Newspaper in New  Jersey. After graduation she hopes to be heading to live in New York City, her favorite place in the world.