State Patty’s Day Outfit Must-Haves

(Photo: The School Philly)

State Patty’s Day is literally a holiday here in State College. It’s a day of celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, and it’s also the last weekend before spring break. Of course, crucial to joining in the celebration and parties, is having a perfect outfit that is festive yet fashionable. Here are some outfit ideas that will make you look perfectly festive but not like you belong on a box of Lucky Charms.  

(Photo: USA Today)

St. Patrick’s Day Themed Top

A green or white crop-top or graphic tank with a cardigan or a flannel thrown on top is sure to be good luck this State Patty’s day.

(Photo: Lyst)

Not your style? Try one of these…

Get your sparkle on with this tank from Victoria Secret.

(Photo: Victoria’s Secret)

Pick up one of the more official shirts, like one of these from Metro.

(Photo: Facebook)

Show off your sass with a sarcastic cropped t-shirt from Urban Outfitters.

(Photo: Urban Outfitters)

Stylish Jeans

Jeans are a great part of any party outfit. Show off your most stylish pair for a look that’s over the rainbow (pun fully intended).

Feeling super trendy? Try a pair of high-waisted ripped jeans like this pair from Necessary Clothing.

(Photo: Necessary Clothing)

You can never go wrong with a pair of high-rise black jeans.

(Photo: Nordstrom)

Green jeans are the way to go if you really want to commit. Pair with a white sweater and green beads!

(Photo: Scoop NYC)

Shoes

Bar-hopping and moving from party to party is guaranteed to happen, so shoes that are warm and easy to walk in are a must.

Who said Tims were just for men?  These boots are perfect for almost any outfit and have a ton of traction for whatever shenanigans you get into.

(Photo: Urban Outfitters)

Feeling more edgy? Strut through State Patty’s Day in a pair of combat boots or a pair of Doc Marten’s. 

(Photo: Zappos)

Break out your colored Wellies. What better way to show your St. Patrick’s Day pride than with hunter green colored boots?!

(Photo: Hunter Boots)

Accessories

Stay trendy yet still practical and warm with a beanie.

(Photo: Nasty Gal)

Add a touch more green with a pair of aviator glasses with green-tinted lenses.

(Photo: Mr Porter)

Just because Mardi Gras is over doesn’t mean you can’t show your spirit with beads. Throw on a few strands of St. Patrick’s Day themed beads over any outfit to subtly show your spirit.

(Photo: Party City)

This State Patty’s Day weekend, have fun, stay safe, and of course, look perfectly festive and cute while you do!