This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

With Christmas and New Years over, I am counting down the days till spring and warm weather. I am already scouting out fashion and outfit ideas for this upcoming season.

It is no secret that Hailey Bieber is a fashion icon. I always go to her for my inspiration. Here are five outfit ideas by Hailey Bieber that you can replicate this spring.

In this look, Bieber is wearing a Balenciaga B-Flame Tee, EB denim OG Shorts, Nike Jordan 1 Retro Highs in the color Lucky Green, Oscar and Frank Cortez Sunglasses and an Urban Outfitters Embroidered Bucket Hat. This look is easy to duplicate and can be purchased for a fraction of the price. Any oversized tee, distressed jean short, bucket hat, and hightops will do. 

Hailey Bieber wore this gorgeous floral dress while planning her wedding back in 2019. Floral is definitely making a huge comeback this season! The dress is from Reformation, and she pairs it with the Gentle Monster Chapssal 033 sunglasses and Jennifer Fisher Mini Jamma Hoops. Dupes of this floral dress can be found on sites such as ASOS, Urban Outfitters and Lulus. Urban Outfitters also carries very similar tortoiseshell sunglasses. Amazon also has very cute, long-lasting gold hoops that can be a statement piece in almost any outfit.

Bieber is rocking a ribbed Polo sweater in lemon yellow, REDONE 80s long shorts, Urban Outfitters embroidered bucket hat and Nike ‘Brazil’ Dunk Lows. Long denim shorts are a huge trend this season. Urban Outfitters, Levi’s and Old Navy all have well priced denim. Yellow is definitely a hit this season, any long sleeve of this color would create a great dupe of this outfit. 

Justin posted this photo of Hailey wearing a Nike vintage 90s Jacket, Brandy Melville Beyonca tank, Set Active Luxform Bike shorts, Nike Jordan 1 Retro High Union Los Angeles Blue Toes, and accessorized with gold jewelry. All items Hailey is wearing can be found very similar elsewhere at a fraction of the price. Nike dupes are a great way to replicate this look for a fraction of the cost. Aeropostale just released super cute biker shorts that are adorable and well-priced. For anyone looking to find a dupe for her jewelry, I 100% recommend looking on Amazon. Their products are good quality, wearable in the shower with no tarnish and affordable. 

This outfit is one of Hailey Bieber’s most iconic looks. She is killing it in blazers, and they are most definitely still in style. She’s wearing Magda Butrym’s Tie Back Fine Knit Blazer, Jacquemus Grey ‘Le Bandeau Valensole’ Bra, Alexander Wang Bite Flip Denim Shorts and a pair of exclusive Bottega Veneta 50mm Leather Beatle Boots. The price tag that comes with this outfit may be a little out of reach for most college students, but it can be replicated at a fraction of the price easily.

She tops off this outfit with Balenciaga Small Hourglass Top Handle Bag and Fallon Jewelry’s Short Herringbone Chain Necklace and Medium Herringbone Chain Necklace. Gold jewelry can be easy to find dupes of, but make sure the quality is good. No price is worth tarnishing jewelry.

For those of you looking to up your style game this spring, look no further than the fashion icon, Hailey Bieber. Her simplistic yet fashionable looks are the perfect outfits to replicate on a budget while still looking amazing.

Isabella Hunter is a Junior majoring in Advertising with a Digital Media Trends and Analytics minor. She has a strong love for the beach, blogging, and iced coffee.