Cofresi Palm Beach Resort and Spa Dominican Republic
Original photo by Sydney Wetzel
Style

Spring Break 2024 Essentials

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

It’s officially spring break season for all of us college students. For anyone heading to the warm weather for the week, here is a list of spring break essentials that will make your trip more glamorous.

supergoop! glowscreen

Up first we have the Supergoop! Glowscreen. It’s our first time laying out in the sun after months indoors, so it’s important to keep our skin looking young, fresh and of course glowy. This product is very much worth it.

It’s my go-to face sunscreen when I’m out in the sun and it is great for acne-prone skin like mine because it is super lightweight.

Quay sunglasses

Quay is a more upscale brand but I say it’s worth it. I’ve had a couple pairs of their sunglasses over the years and they have always been my favorite. All of their sunglasses are super chic and would pair perfectly with any look. 

Whether you’re laying out on the beach, going for a hot girl walk or eating lunch outside, they are great for any occasion.

aerie bathing suit

For most of us it’s a struggle to find the perfect bikini that we feel our most confident self in. Aerie always has a versatile bathing suit selection. Plus their bathing suits are relatively inexpensive compared to other brands. 

They have something for everyone so I recommend that you to scroll through their swimsuit line and I guarantee you will find the perfect bathing suit for you.

edikted headband

The Edikted headbands are everything. I have two myself and they are perfect. These headbands are super thick and overall look so cute on anyone. 

Wearing a headband on the beach is ideal when you don’t want to wear your hair up but still keep all the hair out of your face when it’s breezy. So cute, practical and worth it.

Essie nail treatment

I first discovered this product from Sofia Richie, so of course I had to test out the Essie Hard To Resist Nail Strengthener Treatment. After two coats my nails were a perfect subtle light pink sheer. Your nails will look so elegant and neutral. 

For those of you who don’t have time to get your nails done, this is the best backup option. At only $11 you won’t regret this inexpensive purchase.

Dinner outfit

This Peppermayo dress is flawless for any spring break dinner occasion. This piece will look effortlessly stunning on anyone. The Rainforest color is so sophisticated. 

Even though this dress is more pricey at $75, it is timeless and you can get many wears out of this dress.

glow recipe watermelon toner

The Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Toner is a great product to have handy on a tropical vacation. It gives your skin a beautiful glow and feels so refreshing. Did I mention how good it smells?

Amazon beach bag

Having a beach bag is a vacation necessity. This Woven Beach Tote on Amazon is cute, simple and inexpensive. It’s the perfect bag for the beach, or even walking around on campus.

SAMNYTE Hair wax stick

The Samnyte Hair Wax Stick is my holy grail. The product is super beneficial and slicks your hair back so well to achieve that clean girl look. Especially on those hot days in the sun when you want your hair up, this wax stick will make your ponytail look on point.

sarong wrap

This Shein sarong wrap is such a cute piece to pair with your bathing suit. It comes in many colors and is easy to tie around your waist and head to the beach. When you’re ready to get in the water, just stick the sarong in your beach bag!

Hopefully these products spice up your spring break and you’ll get good use out of some of these. While some of the products are on the pricier side, they are good quality items that are worth it and you can hold on to until Summer comes!

Olivia is a second-year student at Penn State studying Journalism. When she is not writing for Her Campus @ PSU, she is spending time with her friends and family, listening to music, and sipping on an iced coffee.