This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

With all the snow piling up around us it is difficult to believe that spring is only a short few weeks away from us. Even though it’s still unreasonably cold out (shoutout @ climate change). If you are finding it hard to get into the spring spirit during this long winter, here are some ways you can spring into spring.

1. Clean out your closet and find some fresh new finds!

2. Pretend like it is warm and sunny outside and put some fake tanning lotion on. Everyone will be asking where you went for the weekend!

3. Start your spring cleaning!

4. Find your beach! Put on a scenic beach on the screen and lay out a towel. It will be close to the real thing you will not even notice.

5. Buy some flowers!

Hopefully these ideas will help you forget about the cold and channel the spring! Before you know it we will be studying for finals wishing it was winter again!

Maire is a junior at Penn State majoring in psychology. She loves ice cream, writing, and crocs. She hopes to grow as a writer during her time at Her Campus. She loves the environment. Follow her vegetarian food Instagram for cool and fun content @iturnipforvegetables !
Aisha is currently a senior at Penn State University, studying Telecommunications in the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications. She is a contributing writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State and her hobbies are reading, listening to music, and watching hockey. Originally hailing from Jakarta, Indonesia, her dream for the future is to someday be part of the book publishing industry, digital marketing or work on a media team for a sports team.