Spice Up Your Life With Her Campus Penn State Delights

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Fall and midterm season have finally arrived! But have no fear – Her Campus Penn State’s back-to-school survival kit has the perfect products to help spice up your fall semester!

Rewarding yourself with a spa day after a long week of homework and exams is a great way to relax. Freeman Beauty’s rejuvenating face masks are the perfect solution to make your skin feel good, smell good, and improve overall.

Walking to class is easier when you wear Aéropostale’s assorted accessories. These accessories will help you express your personality and tap into your creativity this fall.  When you’re checking out these amazing accessories, why not look out for your new favorite pair of jeans? Make sure to check out Aero’s seriously stretchy denim styles!

Bead Head’s innovative range of products is the perfect quick-fix while getting ready for class in the morning or going out on the weekend. These products are inspired by street trends and offer many benefits to your hair.

As we all know, walking to class on this campus is no joke. Spindrift Sparkling Water is the perfect way to stay hydrated throughout the day. On top of the water being triple-filtered, it contains fruit picked from family farms that is squeezed, canned and ready to for you to drink.

A great tip to being successful in college is to be organized! Erin Condren is a lifestyle brand dedicated to creating a customized organizational lifestyle. The Hardbound LifePlanner is a stylized life-saving accessory that you can schedule today and celebrate tomorrow.

Hi-Chew Candy  is the #1 soft candy in Japan, and could be the #1 candy in your jack-o-lantern this Halloween. This candy made with real fruit flavors is a big hit in Asia, but can also be found in checkout sections of stores like Walmart, Target, and Costco.

Even though summer has come to an end, you can still keep your warm, summer vacation glow. The L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze line offers affordable luxury for people who demand excellence in beauty.

Unfortunately, flu season has arrived on campus and many of us have the chance of catching a bug. Lucky for us, the Steripod clip toothbrush protector with active vapors fits any manual or electric toothbrush, and shields your toothbrush from all kinds of nasty airborne contaminants, as well as prevents cross-contamination from other toothbrushes.

Hopefully, these fabulous items will help you out during this fall season, collegiettes! Interested in entering for a chance to win these products? Check out our Instagram giveaways at @hercampuspsu!

I am a junior studying Broadcast Journalism and Communications Arts and Sciences at Penn State University. I love to travel, eat tacos and make people feel beautiful. I make people feel beautiful from the inside and out by providing my skills as a licensed cosmetologist. Since I am currently working a part-time job at a beauty salon, being a full time student could be difficult at times. I spend my down time reading the news, watching makeup/hair tutorials, and Writing for Her Campus. I enjoy writing for Her Campus PSU because I get a platform that allows me to write creative stories that empower us college women.
Allie Maniglia served as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Penn State from 2017-2018. She majored in public relations with minors in international studies and communication arts and sciences. If she's not busy writing away, you can find her planning her next adventure (probably back to the U.K.), feeding an unhealthy addiction to HGTV or watching dog videos on YouTube.