The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

As the leaves change, your wardrobe should too. Fall trends are comfy shoes that can take you anywhere. The versatility of fall shoes is essential for a fashionable season.

Here are some shoes you need.

Ruby platform ankle boot

These boots will take you everywhere. The perfect everywhere boot is dinner with your friends, a night out or just a casual shopping day. With a chunky heel and the different colored sole, this boot will stand out in your fall wardrobe.

Taysha tall boot

Dress them up or dress them down, these boots will elevate any look you’re wearing this fall. The square toe is back and matches the asymmetrical chunky heel. These boots will become a staple in your closet.

Tazz slipper platform

These slippers are the perfect comfy shoe this fall. Whether you’re wearing it to class with some sweats or lounging at home, the platforms mixed with the red stitching will add a stylish flare.

Doc marten jadon platform

A staple for any fall wardrobe. They’re comfortable and sleek while still giving a chunky shoe aspect to your outfit. The Jadons will add an edge to your look and keep you on trend.

You can wear them while going out or with a casual everyday outfit.

Platform high top converse

These shoes will take you anywhere with style. Perfect for any outfit, jeans, sweatpants or whatever you feel. The brown color is ideal for fall, and they’re customizable allowing you to make them however you want.

club c double revenge women’s shoe

A perfect everyday sneaker. The platform adds another level to these shoes. The green color is perfect for fall and acts as a neutral.

You can wear these with any outfit, sweatpants or athletic wear for a more sporty look.

new balance 574 core

A sporty take on the casual sneaker. The muted tones and chunky structure put these on trend for this season’s fashion, yet are still a classic in any wardrobe. These sneakers are both comfortable and stylish.

They can be paired with leggings and a hoodie or jeans and a casual tee with a jacket.

laurs lug sole loafer

This modern take on the classic work shoe will have you wearing these every day. Loafers have been around the workplace for decades, they are a must-have item for every working person. They went out of trend and were seen as an older person’s shoe, but they’re back.

The added platform and chunky, multi-colored soles make these shoes wearable in and out of the office.

Birkenstock Boston Clog

Classic birkenstocks have made a comeback in mainstream fashion in the last five years, now it’s the Boston Clogs’ turn. These shoes offer the comfortable, mold to your feet sole of classic birkenstocks while covering your foot.

Pairing these clogs with a fun ankle sock or a cozy pair when it’s cold is a stylish and cute way to add to your look. These shoes have gained popularity in recent months and are often seen paired with neutral and muted-toned outfits.

These are great casual shoes for the fall.

Your style reflects your personality. Shoes are like an accessory to any outfit. They can be the pop of color, the staple piece or the focal point you want people to notice.

There are trends that you love and some that you hate. Following them is entirely up to you. These are the latest fall trends in shoes that will keep your closet up to date and stylish.

Olivia Pettyjohn is a fourth-year journalism major at Penn State, planning to graduate in 2024.