This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

I am embarking on the last week of my #seniorchronicles and I am suffering from a severe case of senioritis. I am currently laying in bed trying not to take my fourth nap of the day, even though it is immensely difficult as I feel my eyelids shut. I scavenged through my fridge earlier today, trying to piece together a meal without having to buy additional groceries. There’s always that weird limbo of having some food but it enough to survive finals week, which I what I’m dealing with right now (update – I ended up making pasta with mixed veggies, although the alfredo sauce was on its last legs).

Oh yeah, and I have a final term paper due on Thursday that I didn’t even attempt at starting. This paper lowkey irritates me because I have no finals for the first time EVER, and it’s my last week of college EVER, yet I’m stuck in my apartment stressing about this assignment.

I ordered two graduation dresses (idk why). I don’t like the fabric of one, even though it looks nice on me, so right now I’m debating on which one I should wear on Saturday. I think I’m coming down with a cold and I still haven’t taken my graduation photos yet. I’m supposed to take them on Thursday, but it’s supposed to be a thunderstorm. I just want to be done with this semester already, even if that means having to adult. At first, I was lowkey sentimental about leaving Penn State. I was going to miss being a student and experiencing campus life. Now I’m ready to gtfo. I’m trying to keep my hair nice before the big day and I keep trying on my heels to make sure I don’t bust my a** on stage. I have a love/hate relationship with heels. They make me look remotely tall, increasing my 5’2 frame, they also hurt like hell and cause my feet to cramp up. I always told myself that I would be better prepared for graduation since I’m a procrastinator but to true Alexis fashion, I didn’t. I even procrastinated writing this article because I spent most of my day taking naps.

I also thought I’d get more rest, but now I have to wake up early tomorrow morning for work. The fun never ends and I know I’m probably not the only senior going through it. And if my professor is reading this, I will work diligently on this paper the day before it’s due.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk guys!

Alexis is a senior majoring in broadcast journalism at Penn State. She loves writing poetry and reading a novel (as long as it's not romance).
Aisha is currently a senior at Penn State University, studying Telecommunications in the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications. She is a contributing writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State and her hobbies are reading, listening to music, and watching hockey. Originally hailing from Jakarta, Indonesia, her dream for the future is to someday be part of the book publishing industry, digital marketing or work on a media team for a sports team.