Relax and Recover from Finals with Her Campus PSU

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

So finals are FINALLY over, and you’ve earned a well-deserved break. Whether you’re relaxing on the beach, staying at home, or prepping for your dream internship, you deserve some ‘me time.’ Luckily for you, we’ve found some brands that will make your day of relaxation even more enjoyable. 

Bed Head by TIGI 

Bring the beach to you with these incredible Bed Head by Tigi products. Your hair will feel healthier than ever with the Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray, and by avoiding a few washes with the Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo. And did we mention, the Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist gives you waves that would make any Victoria’s Secret model jealous. 

Buxom Cosmetics

Sometimes, the best way to de-stress is through a night out with your girls. What better way to get ready than with these cute Buxom Cosmetics Full-On Lip Polish? The shade, Dolly, will brighten up any room. 

Freeman Beauty 

Face masks scream relaxation. Uncork your favorite bottle of wine, choose from Freeman Beauty’s Feeling Beautiful™ Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Mask or their Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mud Mask and turn on some Grey’s Anatomy for the perfect way to de-stress from finals. You deserve it, collegiettes! 

Krazy Glue

Crafting has never been easier than with Krazy Glue All Purposes Singles. Decorating a mason jar with flowers or gems? This glue won’t give up. 

Schick Quattro YOU™

What better way to relax than to take a warm bath? Shaving your legs and managing your brows have never been easier than with the Schick Quattro YOU™ and Schick Silk Touch Up Razor

Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner

Don’t forget to use Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner when you’re shaving your legs. Not only will it make shaving your legs a breeze, but dry skin will be a thing of the past!

So kick back and relax, collegiettes. You’ve earned this!

Allie Maniglia served as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Penn State from 2017-2018. She majored in public relations with minors in international studies and communication arts and sciences. If she's not busy writing away, you can find her planning her next adventure (probably back to the U.K.), feeding an unhealthy addiction to HGTV or watching dog videos on YouTube.