Quiz: What Should You Be For Halloween?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Halloween is right around the corner, and if you’re like me, then you’re still not sure what you’re going to be for Halloween. Your friends have already had their costumes down since October 1st, but you were just too busy with exams and trying to feed yourself to care. So, what do you do? Take this quiz and figure out what costume you should wear with your last minute DIY skills!

1. Do you want to be an animal?

A. Yes

B. No

C. I’m neutral and don’t really care – I just need an idea fast

2. Do you own a lot of black clothing?

A. Who doesn’t?

B. I love having really colorful clothing, so not really

C. I have a lot of neutral and monochromatic tones

3. Do you own any animal headbands?

A. Yes

B. No

C. I can drop the money to buy one right now

4. Do you know how to face paint?

A. Yes

B. No

C. Not really, but I’m willing to try

5. Tight or loose clothes?

A. I want to look sexy

B. I want to look nice, but comfy

C. I want to look really out of the box

If you answered mostly A, then dress in black and accessorize as necessary. Go as an animal, or maybe a witch – choose something simple and have fun!

If you answered mostly B, then you should be a hippie or a unicorn, maybe even a rainbow! Put your colorful and comfy clothes to good use – don’t forget to layer those necklaces and bandanas. Remember – have fun with it!

If you answered mostly C, then I dare you to be a farmer or firefighter. Or maybe even a ringmaster or a wrestler. Either way, you’re sure to stand out!

Whatever you end up doing, just remember to have fun and stay safe. Good luck on your costumes, collegiettes!

Aisha is currently a senior at Penn State University, studying Telecommunications in the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications. She is a contributing writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State and her hobbies are reading, listening to music, and watching hockey. Originally hailing from Jakarta, Indonesia, her dream for the future is to someday be part of the book publishing industry, digital marketing or work on a media team for a sports team. 
Allie Maniglia served as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Penn State from 2017-2018. She majored in public relations with minors in international studies and communication arts and sciences. If she's not busy writing away, you can find her planning her next adventure (probably back to the U.K.), feeding an unhealthy addiction to HGTV or watching dog videos on YouTube.