This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

PINK has unveiled its new Street Sport line, and the Her Campus team is loving it! The line is more fashion forward than anything you’ve seen from PINK before. It has fashion leggings, stylish sports bras and sporty-chic tees!

Sound right up your alley? Well, you’re in luck. PINK will be hosting an event at Blue I.V. Thursday, October 17th from 6 – 8 p.m. with a little help from all of us here at Her Campus, as well as the girls from College Fashionista!

The first 50 purchases are guaranteed a PINK freebie, which include PINK makeup bags, PINK koozies, PINK tote bags and plenty more. And while supplies last, all event attendees will be walking away with a pair of stylish blue studs, courtesy of Blue I.V. Throughout the event there will also be raffles where you can win PINK fashion leggings, baseball tees, PINK goodies and $25 Blue I.V. gift card.

Be there Thursday for all the fun and free stuff…we’ll see you there!

Torri Singer is an undergrad student at Penn State University. She is a broadcast journalism major and loves all things creative, so when she joined the PSU HC chapter she knew it was right up her alley. Her favorite topics to cover include lifestyle, pop culture, relationships and current events. When she isn't writing or editing she loves trying her hand at photography and recently won second place in the national Society of Professional Journalism award for her photography coverage of Hurricane Sandy. Torri is currently interning in New York City in the creative services department of WPIX Chanel 11 News as well as writing editorial pieces for The Two River Times Newspaper in New  Jersey. After graduation she hopes to be heading to live in New York City, her favorite place in the world.