This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Peanut butter is my favorite condiment and in recent years, I have chosen to experiment with different foods and add peanut butter to them.  You might think they’re gross, but if you love peanut butter I am sure whatever looks gross actually tastes amazing.

Peanut Butter Burger

This is my all time favorite combination.  One time, I saw this item on the menu of a restaurant and had to try it.  It was a bacon cheeseburger with peanut butter and now, I can’t eat burgers without adding peanut butter.  The mixture of foods tastes so good together and while everyone that sees me eat this think it’s gross, they haven’t tried it and therefore don’t know how amazing it is.

Peanut Butter and Fries

After eating the peanut butter burger, why not try it with fries.  Sweet potato fries are even better! If you can eat your fries with ketchup and mustard, you can definitely enjoy them with peanut butter.  Think about cheesy fries but instead its melted peanut butter on top. Sounds good right?

Peanut Butter and Vegetables

Carrots, Zucchini, Celery.  All of these with peanut butter might sound weird, but they are a very tasty snack.  Just switch out the ranch dressing with a bowl of peanut butter and it really will taste great.  Also it might even be a healthier snack than eating carrots with ranch!

Peanut Butter and Fruit

You might have already tried peanut butter and apples, and that is also a tasty snack.  But, strawberries and grapes are also great with peanut butter. Honestly, any sweet fruit is tasty and could be a yummy and healthy dessert too!

Peanut Butter and Grilled Cheese

This combination is to die for…think about having a hot sandwich with not only cheese dripping out of the sides but also melted peanut butter.  It is definitely a combination that doesn’t sound gross in my opinion, and even makes it tastier than a regular grilled cheese. If you are nervous to try the peanut butter burger, start with this first.

Grace Catlett is a senior at Penn State University where she is pursuing a Public Relations major with a minor in Recreation, Parks, and Tourism Management. Since her freshman year, she has been very involved with her sorority, Delta Gamma. She was the director of social events for Delta Gamma and loves event planning! While she loves social media and public relations, her dream job is to become a wedding planner. She also loves fashion and is a TV show enthusiast.
Allie Bausinger is a Penn State University graduate who majored in Print/Digital Journalism with a minor in English. She is from "outside Philadelphia," which in her case is Yardley, Pennsylvania. Allie is looking for full-time employment in writing, editing, fact-checking, podcasting, and other areas of the journalism and writing fields.