crown group modern motion 374894jpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
crown group modern motion 374894jpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Burst/ Pexels
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

It is the time of the year where my self control just disappears and my bank account cries. The October blues are hitting me exceptionally hard this year, and I cannot seem to stop shopping. I swear, I just think about Zara and, suddenly, I see five TikToks in a row about Zara outfits. 

I am getting into the terrible habit of spending a small fortune weekly. But this week, I am trying to be a little smarter than usual and shop to the biggest trends. 

Let’s talk about blazers, chains and everything leather…

This is my newest and smartest Zara Haul: 

1) Leather Pants

I am buying any and every style. Luckily, leather pants are in right now but honestly, when are they not in? Everyone in the world needs a (or five) good pair of leather pants and I will die by that statement. 

2) Shoulder Pad Blazer

This one might seem a little strange, but if it’s on the runway it should also be in my closet. This blazer paired with a good pair of biker shorts, a great look. 

3) Leather Trench Coat

This coat can make even the worst outfit look cool and chic. Once the coat is delivered to me, I do not plan on taking it off. I will be wearing it over my sweatpants and sweatshirt and will be looking fabulous. 

4) Cardigan/ Bra Top Combo

I do not think that I could name a better combo than a cropped cardigan and a bra top. This look can be worn in so many different ways and each style will look better than the next.  

Happy shopping, collegiates!

Penn State 2022
Arden Ericson will graduate Penn State in May of 2023. As one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at PSU, she is a double-major in Public Relations and French Language. After graduation, she will pursue a career that combines her passion for educational equity, social justice and French.