This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

As college students, we are aware of how important it’s to have the perfect music ready to enjoy every second of our well-earned break.

These seven thoughtfully selected songs will set the tone and enhance your entire spring break experience, whether you’re relaxing in your room, touring a new city with friends or taking it easy on a sun-kissed beach.

Every song on this playlist was chosen because it perfectly expresses the spirit of spring break, from the excitement of setting out on new experiences to the delight of soaking up the sun.

These songs will make you laugh, smile and dance along wherever you may be during your break thanks to their irresistible beats, appealing choruses and lyrics that speak to the joy of the season.

This playlist does more than just entertain.

It’s a reminder to embrace the spirit of spontaneity, to value every second spent with friends, and to make long-lasting memories that will be valued for years in the future.

Whether you’re preparing for a week-long vacation or are just thinking about having a staycation at home, make sure to turn on “The Ultimate Spring Break Playlist” and allow the music to take you away to a place filled with bliss, sunlight and limitless opportunities.

After all, spring break wouldn’t be complete without the perfect playlist to go along with your trip.

“The way I are”

Imagine this: listening to this song as you get ready for a night out with the girls, fresh out of the shower following a six-hour journey to your destination.

This song not only sets the ideal ambiance but also gives you a sense of euphoria you’ve never experienced before.

You absolutely must have this song on your playlist.

“Unwritten”

This song has made a serious comeback now, all thanks to its feature in the recent film “Anyone but You.” It’s like a blast from the past but with a fresh twist that’s ready to rock your speakers.

If you’re feeling even a little bit inspired by Glen Powell’s character in the movie, then trust me, you’ll want to add this serenity song to your playlist.

“Adventure of a lifetime”

This song is the perfect anthem for embracing the thrill of adventure and making priceless memories with your closest friends.

You don’t need to go any further for a song that captures the excitement of adventure and the happiness of life.

This song is a must-have addition to your playlist since it is bound to keep you dancing and thinking back long after the memories of spring break fade.

“Gimme gimme – club mix”

The entire feel of this song is “let’s party” and the lyrics are one of a kind.

This type of song instantly makes you want to dance all night long. This really is the perfect song for creating memories and having a great time over spring break, whether you’re hitting up the club or having an unforgettable time at a beach party.

You should definitely add this to your playlist ASAP.

“Lavender haze – felix jaehn remix”

Whether you’re a total “Swiftie” or just someone who can’t resist a catchy tune, this song is an absolute must-listen.

Its catchy beat will have you singing along in no time, trust me. And oh my gosh, the remix? It’s next level.

It adds this crazy energy that makes you feel like you’re dancing on cloud nine. So whether you’re jamming out in your hotel room or hitting the dance floor at a party, this song is guaranteed to bring the good vibes and keep the party going all night long.

“living (feat. alex clare)”

This song just makes me happy every time it starts to play; it’s like a ray of sunlight bursting through the clouds.

It feels like all of my troubles disappeared and life is beautiful again. Every time I hear it I can’t help but smile and dance.

I promise you should listen to this song if you’re ever feeling low on your trip or just need a little boost.

“colors” by jason derulo

OK, so maybe Jason Derulo isn’t hitting the top of the charts like he used to. But let me tell you, this song still hits differently.

Every time I hear it, it’s like I’m instantly transported to some tropical paradise. Picture this: palm trees swaying, the sun shining, and this song playing in the background — it’s the epitome of spring break vibes.

Even if I’m just chilling by the pool or taking a drive with the windows down, this track just screams vacation mode.

Enjoy your well-deserved breaks.

Rachel is currently navigating her way through her third year at Pennsylvania State University. Born and raised in picturesque Bucks County, Pennsylvania, She has got a bit of that small-town charm in my roots. One of her favorite pastimes is delving into the captivating worlds of romantic comedies and mysteries through the pages of books. Rachel finds joy in staying in the loop with the ever-evolving contexts of Generation Z by exploring various social media platforms. Family and friends are the heartbeat of her life, and she relishes every moment spent with them. Whether it's the comfort of familiar faces or embarking on new adventures together, these connections are what truly matter to her. Now, here's a quirky tidbit about Rachel: she possess the somewhat unusual talent of reciting any line from the TV show Friends, and it all starts with the first hint of a sentence. Friends isn't just a show to her; it's a personal favorite that has subtly woven its influence into her personality and sense of humor, shaping her in ways she might not even realize. Life is a journey, and Rachel is embracing every twist and turn it brings!