This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

It’s been over 600 days since Harry Styles released new music, but who’s counting? Well, I am!

During this drought of new music, it’s time to revert to the old classics. Now these are in no particular order because I could never choose my actual favorite songs, but this is a good idea of what they might be.

1. “LOVE OF MY LIFE”

“Love of My Life” is the last track on “Harry’s House,” but definitely not the last in my heart. I remember the first time I heard this song I was in awe.

It was probably about 1 a.m. because I stayed up until midnight to listen to the album, and I remember hearing this and thinking that overall this was just a perfect album and “Love of My Life” was an outstanding song.

It was the best song to close out the album and beautifully wrap it all up in my opinion.

2. “FROM THE DINING TABLE”

This song also happens to be the last song on one of Styles’ albums, this one his debut “Harry Styles.” I still remember listening to this song for the first time like it was yesterday.

Each song on this album felt so personal and seemed to show a side to Styles that we hadn’t gotten in One Direction’s music.

This song in particular just felt so hopeless, yet he still sounds so full of love somehow, which just hits deep.

3. “CHERRY”

“Cherry” is such an adorable song in my opinion. It feels like the perfect warm spring night, taking a walk while the sun sets, type of song.

There isn’t too much going on with the vocals and instruments which I love. It’s very stripped-back and sounds like Styles is just singing to me with a guitar, and lets be honest, who doesn’t want that to happen?

4. “KIWI”

Now, lyrically and sentimentally, this is probably not one of his best songs. If you are a true fan of Styles, you know the importance of this song.

This is the song when you see him live. It’s a time when he goes crazy and dances around on stage, the crowd gets hyped; it’s just overall an amazing song to see live. This is why it gets a spot in my top five.

The music video for this song is also very random which makes the song even more iconic to me.

5. “GRAPEJUICE”

Rounding out my top five is “Grapejuice.” This song has a sound to it that is unlike any of his other songs. It’s not a happy or sad song to me, it’s just an experience in his life that he’s singing about.

From my understanding, this song is about getting over someone by drinking a bottle of wine. But the lyrics are all happy memories and how he can’t get through without them.

But no matter what the meaning is (happy or sad), you know it’s on all of my playlists.

Even if you’re not a fan of Harry Styles, you should check out these songs. These aren’t very mainstream so it’s likely you haven’t heard them if you’re not a fan.

Caroline is a third-year student at Penn State studying digital and print journalism with a minor in digital media trends and analytics. When she is not doing school work or writing for HER Campus @ PSU, she is at the gym, watching YouTube, cooking/ baking, or hanging out with friends.