Style > Beauty

My Top 3 Favorite Skincare products for Warmer Weather

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

As the weather starts to warm up each year, I like to make my skin look more hydrated and glowy to kick that dull winter skin to the curb.

It gives me a much-needed refresh after a long and dry winter.

vANICREAM CLEANSER

My absolute favorite cleanser is the Vanicream Gentle facial cleanser.

I’ve tried so many different cleansers that leave my skin feeling dry and stripped after washing it, which is so uncomfortable.

I have combination skin as well as being prone to breakouts, sensitive skin and hormonal acne, so trying to find skincare that caters to all of my needs can be a nightmare.

After trying all of the popular trending skin cleansers that I’ve seen on TikTok, nothing worked very well for me.

When I was working at Target this past summer I often had to stock this product. I’d never heard of it before but it said “gentle” and it was a better price than other products I had tried, so I thought it might be worth a shot.

After using this, my skin feels so soft and hydrated and I’ve never gotten that tight dry feeling that I dread.

It’s less than $10 and it lasts me several months until I need to buy a new bottle.

@beauthuy

because tell me why i always come running back to this face wash every time 😩😩 this is like my 5th bottle or something @Vanicream™ Sensitive Skin Care Gentle Facial Cleanser #cleanser #facewash #facialwash #facialcleanser #skincareviral

♬ Pretty (Sped Up) – MEYY
WELEDA SKINFOOD

During the winter my skin gets dry to the point that I feel like it’s always flaking off. I enjoy using this as an overnight mask and putting it on before bed overtop of my skincare.

Even though this lotion is super thick and hydrating, it’s a great transition product into the warmer weather. It makes my skin look so hydrated and awake.

Instead of putting it on my whole face like I would in the winter, I put a tiny bit on the high points of my face where I would put highlighter.

Not only can you use it on your face, but it’s recommended for any rough patches on your body such as elbows or knees, and it can also be used to tame flyaways and hydrate dry ends.

I also love that it’s all-natural and cruelty-free.

@_sophmartine

Weleda skin food is EVERYTHING!! So moisturising 😍 #dryskintips #makeupprimervideo

♬ Made You Look – Meghan Trainor
Dr. pawpaw red balm

Since last summer, the one makeup product I have used daily is the Dr. Pawpaw Ultimate Red Balm.

It can be used anywhere on your face to add some color and shine. My favorite places to use it are my lips and cheeks.

I don’t wear makeup often, so this is a nice product to add some color and moisture to my cheeks. I find that blush looks heavy on me if I’m not wearing any other makeup so this is such a nice way to add natural-looking color.

Using this product during warmer weather is my absolute favorite because it gives you a sun-kissed look with very minimal effort.

It’s a little over $8 for a tube but has lasted me almost a whole year and I haven’t even made a noticeable dent in it because you need such little product to see results.

@dr.pawpaw

Have you tried our Ultimate Red Tinted Balm? 💋💋💋 @sharinaxenakis approved 🥰 #drpawpaw #strangerthings #lipoil #cleangirlaesthetic

♬ original sound – Dr.PAWPAW

Skincare is something I’m super passionate about, so these are just a few of my favorites that give me a hydrated complexion as we move into warmer weather!

Caroline is a third-year student at Penn State studying digital and print journalism with a minor in digital media trends and analytics. When she is not doing school work or writing for HER Campus @ PSU, she is at the gym, watching YouTube, cooking/ baking, or hanging out with friends.