General Hero Images v2 2png?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
General Hero Images v2 2png?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Mott50, BELOFORTE
Style

My New Favorite Pair of Amazon Leggings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

As I was scrolling through my Tik Tok for you page one night, I saw a girl talking about these new leggings she had gotten off of Amazon for really cheap that felt like the Align leggings from Lululemon. I was so excited because I love the Align leggings from Lululemon and am always looking for dupes that are high quality but won’t break the bank. The one thing was she never mentioned the name of the leggings she had found in her Tik Tok which I came to find out was because she wanted us to click the link in her bio that was no longer there so she could get some sort of commission from Amazon.

After doing some research (ok I scrolled through the comments on her video), I found out that the leggings were called the Hawthorn Athletic ⅞ Length Women’s Essential High Waist Yoga Pants Slimming Active Ankle Legging- 25”. With my paycheck having just come in and feeling the innate need to try these out, I ordered a pair in the Titanium Grey within 10 minutes and anxiously awaited their arrival.

It took about 9 days for the leggings to arrive due to the Christmas rush but when I got the notification they had arrived, I immediately ran to my porch to grab them and try them on. My immediate impression of them was that they looked really high quality and felt very soft and looked exactly like the name brand leggings except with a different logo on the back. I had such high expectations for them after reading the reviews and the Tik Tok comments that swore by these leggings and they did not disappoint.

woman running up bleacher stairs
Photo by Tyler Nix from Unsplash

When I put them on, I was shocked by how much they felt like the Lululemon Align leggings and how well they fit. The one thing was that they were a little long on me like most of my leggings are so if you are on the shorter side like me, you may have to do some adjusting in order to get them to fit properly on you. After a day of wearing them around, I am so glad I purchased them and fully believe that everyone should know about these leggings.

If you are looking to order these leggings, there are 15 different colors that range in price from $26-$30 based off of the color you decide to order. They fit really true to size with the exception of the length so you don’t have to worry about sizing up or sizing down. Overall I would give this Amazon purchase a 10 out of 10 and I can’t wait to order more pairs in the future.

I hope everyone had a great and safe holiday season and happy shopping collegiettes!

Reese Bernstein is a senior at Penn State majoring in Psychology with a focus in business. She is from "right outside" of DC in Northern Virginia. Along with writing for Her Campus, Reese is a member of a sorority and occasionally goes to the gym when feeling motivated.
Arden Ericson will graduate Penn State in May of 2023. As one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at PSU, she is a double-major in Public Relations and French Language. After graduation, she will pursue a career that combines her passion for educational equity, social justice and French.