The Most Iconic Friends Quotes To Get You Through The Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Everyone loves a good mid-week pick-me-up, so what’s better than having a good laugh while reminiscing on the most iconic quotes from the 90s hit sitcom Friends? No matter how many recommendations I receive about what to watch next, I always resort back to Friends; I basically pay $9.99 a month to re-watch the same show. Without further introduction, here are my all-time favorite quotes – and perhaps the most iconic from the entire series:

1. “No uterus no opinion.” – Rachel

2. “They don’t know that we know they know we know!” – Phoebe 

3. “How you doin’?’” – Joey 

4. “Joey doesn’t share food!” – Joey

5. “WE WERE ON A BREAK!” – Ross 

6. “Santa, the armadillo, and I are going to have a talk in the kitchen.” – Monica 

7. “He’s her lobster!” – Phoebe 

8. “Phoebe: Ahhh!! Chandler and Monica!! Chandler and Monica!!

Rachel: Oh my God!

Phoebe: CHANDLER AND MONICA!!!!

Rachel: OH MY GOD!!!

Phoebe: OH!! MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!

Rachel: Phoebe!! Phoebe!! It’s okay!! It’s okay!!

Phoebe: NO! THEY’RE DOING IT!!!

Rachel: I KNOW!! I KNOW!! I KNOW!

Phoebe: YOU KNOW?!!!

Rachel: Yes, I know! And Joey knows! But Ross doesn’t know so you have to stop screaming!!”

9. “He’s so pretty I want to cry” – Rachel 

Hopefully these iconic Friends quotes help get you through the week – and remember, it’s always there for you to binge watch on Netflix.

Bailey McBride is a Senior at Penn State University pursuing a Broadcast Journalism degree with minors in Political Science and Digital Media Trends & Analytics. She is a sister of Delta Gamma. She enjoys making hyper-organizational lists and looking at future pups to adopt. Her dream job is to be Press Secretary of the White House.
Samantha Grillo graduated from Penn State University with a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism. She loves creative writing, pop culture and Penn State, all of which led her to joining the Her Campus Penn State team at the beginning of her freshman year as a contributing writer. In her free time, Samantha enjoys reading, watching her favorite TV shows, and catching up on the latest movies.