This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Name:  Mitch Johnson
Major:  Environmental Systems Engineering
Year:  Soon-to-be super senior
Hometown:  Bloomsburg, Pa.

Meet Mitch, a campus cutie with a sense of humor.  When he’s not cracking jokes or hitting the slopes on his snowboard, Mitch likes to travel.  He’s been to China and Ghana this past year.  Ladies, you are in luck because this senior is sticking around for a victory lap.   

HC:  What is the first thing you notice about a girl?
Mitch:  The X factor.  When a girl is funny, smart, and attractive without trying.

HC:  Describe your dream date.
Mitch:  A day of snowboarding, followed by heading to the lodge to get cozy by the fireplace over a few Vlad and hot chocolates.

HC:  What is your favorite pick-up line?
Mitch:  “Hey I’m a writer for the Collegian, and I’m surveying beautiful girls at Penn State. Can I ask you a few questions?” Continue on with a few random quips for as long as possible. (Editors note: Mitch used this line on our campus correspondent.)

HC:  What was your best Penn State experience?
Mitch:  Traveling to Ghana with PSU Global Water Brigades to install sustainable water systems.

HC:  Do you have a PSU bucket list?
Mitch:  I don’t have a bucket list, but I’d like to take a final for a class I’m not enrolled in, or perhaps ride the white loop around for an entire day.

HC:  What is the best bar in State College? 
Mitch:  The Phyrst on Sunday nights, or Kildare’s from noon to 3 p.m. during home football games.

HC:  How do you plan to spend your summer?
Mitch:  I will be interning at the Pentagon in D.C.

Maddie is a junior at Penn State pursuing a major in Public Relations with a minor in Business. She is from Timonium, MD. She loves all things pop culture and hopes to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.