As everyone knows, midterm season is just one of the worst things to come out of the semester. You’re stressed and you just want to stop working and go on spring break. Here are a few things we all feel during the season that we all dread:
1. Ignoring the fact that exams are almost here.
2. Realizing you waited until the night before an exam to study.
3. Telling yourself you can do it if you just don’t sleep.
4. Reaching the 3 a.m. breaking point.
5. Doing anything you can to stay awake.
6. Walking into your exam the next morning.
7. Realizing you don’t know the answer to the first question.
8. Walking out of the exam.
9. When someone asks you how it went.
10. Knowing you lived through the last 24 hours of stress.
You’ve got this, collegiettes!
Header image: Pexels