Michael Quinteros

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Year: Senior

Major: RPTM, Minors in Business and Professional Golf Management

Hometown: Springfield, VA

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

HC: So, you’re a senior. What’s the best memory you have from Penn State?

MQ: Looking back, I think my best memory goes back to freshman year being at Joe Paterno’s last home football game as head coach.

HC: What are you most passionate about?

MQ: I am most passionate about the well-being of my family and close friends.

HC: What are your plans after graduation?

MQ: I actually have a job lined up. I’m going to be an Assistant Golf Professional at the Inverness Club in Toledo, Ohio.

HC: What’s one fashion trend that you just don’t understand?

MQ: I could list a bunch, but high-waisted pants and over-sized glasses are definitely on the top of the list.

HC: First thing you notice about a girl?

MQ: Hair. A girl with nice-looking hair is perfect in my book.

HC: Current celeb crush?

MQ: Jennifer Lawrence. She’s beautiful.

HC: Favorite place to eat in State College?

MQ: The Deli. The best thing on their menu is the “Rachel Sandwich” with sweet potato fries.

HC: Go-to pregame song?

MQ: “Kingpin” by RL Grime and Big Sean.

HC: Blondes or brunettes? Why?

MQ: Brunettes. I kind of have to say that because my girlfriend is a brunette.

HC: Favorite secret chick flick?

MQ: Bridesmaids. I think it’s hilarious.

HC: When do you find a girl most attractive?

MQ: I find a girl most attractive when she has a good sense of humor, and she’s down to earth. There’s nothing worse than being with a girl that can’t have a good laugh. 

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.