This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.
As this crazy weather continues here in State College (one day it’s 55 and the next it’s flurrying!) we must remember that though it’s technically spring, it’s too early to break out the crop tops and sandals ladies. We’re excited too, but it’s just not that time, yet. We found one inspiration who shows us it is perfectly okay to do you and stand out from the crowd. Having your own style and not complying to the Northface/Ugg combo is a perfect way to bring fashion to the Penn State culture. This week we have a fashionista who is not afraid to be bold. We wanted to feature this fashionista who is prepared for the elements in a playful and creative look, geared towards chillier temperatures but convertible to fluctuating days. 

Name: Meghan St. Clair
Year: Senior
Major: Public Relations

What she is wearing:

Necklace Headpiece: Forever21.com 

jacket: Oldnavy.comaeropostale sweater

thrifted purs from Baghause.com 

Fashion Inspirations: Anything that is bohemian and chic at the same time. I love Jesse Boykins, he is a singer but has such an awesome style!

Fashion Tip: The headpiece that I am wearing is actually a necklace, I just kind of took it apart and put it on my head. My fur collar is actually part of a hood, so I am constantly recycling my clothes into wearing them a different way. 

Fashionista Advice: “Don’t be afraid to wear whatever you want. Just do it.”
Torri Singer is an undergrad student at Penn State University. She is a broadcast journalism major and loves all things creative, so when she joined the PSU HC chapter she knew it was right up her alley. Her favorite topics to cover include lifestyle, pop culture, relationships and current events. When she isn't writing or editing she loves trying her hand at photography and recently won second place in the national Society of Professional Journalism award for her photography coverage of Hurricane Sandy. Torri is currently interning in New York City in the creative services department of WPIX Chanel 11 News as well as writing editorial pieces for The Two River Times Newspaper in New  Jersey. After graduation she hopes to be heading to live in New York City, her favorite place in the world.