This week we are featuring a good go-to outfit for any girl in this cold weather. Walking to class will be so warm and cozy with this fun inspiration!

Name: Allie Browning

Year: Junior

Major: Supply Chain

What She’s Wearing: Sweater- H&M, Scarf- Gap, Leggings- Victoria’s Secret, and Boots – Madden Girl

Fashion Trick: My favorite way to brighten up an outfit is with a fun accessory. In this outfit I have my bright teal scarf that really pops and adds texture.

Favorite Go-To Piece: My favorite item of clothing is really any type of big sweater because they are so comfortable during those cold Pennsylvania winters!

Fashion Inspiration: Leighton Meester in her Gossip Girl days has such good style!

Fun Fact: I’m a huge hockey fan.

Sarah Wartman is a Junior at the Penn State University Park campus majoring in Communication Arts and Sciences. She enjoys writing about many topics ranging anywhere from current events to fashion. On campus, she is a member of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority. Sarah spent her past summer as a stylist for Ralph Lauren in New York, where she was born and raised. Along with working for Ralph Lauren, she has also worked as a social media intern for CitySlips footwear, a shoe brand based out of Manhattan. Sarah hopes to move back to New York after graduation, and continue working for amazing companies in the fashion industry.