Look Gorgeous Through the Grind With HC’s College Fashion Week Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

All right ladies, school has begun and the back-to-school grind is hitting you hard. You know what I mean – that pile of homework is starting to look more like a mountain, and your coffee just doesn’t seem strong enough anymore. You need a stylish pick-me-up, and there is nothing better to help you with that than with the new Her Campus College Fashion Week Survival Kit!

Waking up for your 8 a.m. and feeling totally exhausted? Pack your Spindrift Sparkling Water for a boost of hydration and yummy-ness. 

You wake up with a mess of hair and need to run out the door to make your class – what do you do? Reach for your Bed Head by TIGI Travel Size Masterpiece Shine Hairspray to tame that mane.

Feel like your face could use a little midday pick me up? Reach into your bag and pull out your Ulta Beauty Roller Lash Super Curling & Lifting Mini Mascara.

Nervous about a big presentation in class? Nothing will make you feel more confident than a gorgeous head of hair. Use the Bed Head® Electric Green 1/2” Mini Ceramic Flat Iron paired with the Ulta Travel Size Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer and kill your presentation! Also check out Ulta Travel Size Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, and Pret-a-Powder to bring your strands back to life.

Feeling a little sassy today? Use the Bed Head® Curlipops™ 1″ Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron and rock those curls!

Want to add a little surprise to your daily routine? Enjoy the POPSUGAR Must Have Box, which is artfully curated with beauty items valued at above $100 for the price of only $39.95! Or, enjoy the fun Her Campus Adulting Achievement Sticker Sheet – sure to keep you on your toes!

TGIF – you’re ready for a killer night with your girlfriends. Go all out with your Ulta Travel Size Thickening Shampoo, Conditioner, and Spray to give your hair a boost! Want even more? Add the Ulta Beauty Glitter Eye Topcoat and the IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil to really make your look.

Need even more reason to lust after the Her Campus College Fashion Week Survival Kit? Check out our Instagram giveaway @hercampuspsu. 

Maggie Axford is a Freshman at Penn State and serves as one of the social media directors for Her Campus PSU. She is majoring in Public Relations and has not yet chosen a minor. When Maggie is not working with Her Campus she is dancing in the Orchesis Dance Company, at the nearest coffee shop, or in her bed binge-watching New Girl. Off-season you can find her in her home state of Massachusetts either at the beach or strutting the streets of Boston! You can follow Maggie's Insta @maggie_axford.