Jezebel’s Fundraiser Benefitting THON

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Mark your calendars, ladies! Her Campus will be throwing their very first fundraiser as an official THON organization on Friday, January 24th from 3-7pm at Jezebel’s Boutique on College Avenue. During this time, Jezebel’s has agreed to donate 15% of their proceeds to THON. They are currently hosting their winter sale so take advantage of the many great deals (including 50% off clothing and scarves, 40% off jewelry and 25% off all panties) while donating to a cause we all hold close to heart. If that’s not incentive enough, there will be free snacks and refreshments as well as some giveaways being handed out by your very own HC girls like Garnier Fructis samples, Neuro Water, and some of our favorite products from Secret and Maybelline. We will also be raffling off a $50 gift card to Jezebel’s so you don’t want to miss out! If you’ve never been to Jezebel’s or not sure what they carry be sure to read my brief review below.

Run by the mother-daughter team of Patty and Jessie Stover, Jezebel’s has been State College’s premiere lingerie boutique since they opened their doors in 2007. What many people don’t know is that their merchandise goes well beyond bras and panties. Everything from trendy sweaters and scarves to every birthday accessory you can think of can be found in this quant little shop right on the busy corner of College Ave. and Garner St. across from McClanahans. Their many products include sweaters, sleepwear, jewelry, hair accessories, cosmetics, handbags, bath products, fragrances and, of course, every type of undergarment you would ever need. So whether you need a pair of stickies for that tricky backless top you just bought or are in search of the perfect gift for your best friend’s 21st, Jezebel’s has you covered. It’s the ideal spot for every college girl’s essentials.

Be sure to stop by and help us make our first THON fundraiser a success. We can’t to see you all January 24th! 

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.
Torri Singer is an undergrad student at Penn State University. She is a broadcast journalism major and loves all things creative, so when she joined the PSU HC chapter she knew it was right up her alley. Her favorite topics to cover include lifestyle, pop culture, relationships and current events. When she isn't writing or editing she loves trying her hand at photography and recently won second place in the national Society of Professional Journalism award for her photography coverage of Hurricane Sandy. Torri is currently interning in New York City in the creative services department of WPIX Chanel 11 News as well as writing editorial pieces for The Two River Times Newspaper in New  Jersey. After graduation she hopes to be heading to live in New York City, her favorite place in the world.