If You Aren’t Following Brian May On Instagram, This Article Is For You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

If you don’t know, Brian May is an English musician, singer, songwriter and astrophysicist. He’s most well known for being a co-founder of the band Queen and for being the lead guitarist in the band. Brian May may be well known for Queen; however, his Instagram deserves attention as well. His posts are wholesome and are full of good content. Here are some reasons you should consider giving him a follow.

He’s the master of the selfie.

No, really. Check out this infinity selfie.

He’s even trying to start a new trend, “table top” selfies.

He’s trying really hard, guys.

We’ve got to make this a thing.

He also started and funds a wildlife rescue organization called the Save Me Trust and frequently posts pictures of the animals in the rescue. Right now, they’re rescuing fox cubs, so he’s been posting lots of pictures and videos of them.

Speaking of animals, he feeds the local wildlife in his backyard during the wintertime and shared this wholesome song he taps out to let the animals know their food is there.

For more wholesome content, he regularly posts pictures, like this one, supporting his wife,  Anita Dobson, who is an actress and singer and is currently starring as Miss Hannigan in Annie in a U.K. tour.

He loves and supports Lady Gaga! But also, check out the caption. As always, it’s wholesome and pretty funny. It starts off with, “I see a little silhouetto…” which is a nod to his iconic hair in the background of the shot. Can you spot it?

All in all, you should check out his instagram. He’s a super cool, wholesome guy who is still rocking on.

Margaret is currently a junior at Penn State University, studying Public Relations in the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications. She is a contributing writer for Her Campus at Penn State, a member of the The Lawrence G. Foster Chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America, and is involved with THON. In her free time, Margaret enjoys making playlists, reading, and watching the same romantic comedies over and over again. You can find her on Instagram at @mnpfeifle.
Allie Bausinger is a Penn State University graduate who majored in Print/Digital Journalism with a minor in English. She is from "outside Philadelphia," which in her case is Yardley, Pennsylvania. Allie is looking for full-time employment in writing, editing, fact-checking, podcasting, and other areas of the journalism and writing fields.