This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

We are all the same deep down. We are either hungry, tired, or stressed. College is hard, we all know this, but people outside of college don’t always understand the struggles us girls go through during each never-ending semester. To all the adults that have forgotten what college was like and to all the high schoolers preparing for their first year, here are some ​Friends​ gifs of Joey that will give you an insight of life in college.

When we see free food, we take it

Talking to our crush is never and will never be calm, composed, and rarely sexy

We’re always concerned whether or not food will be provided

Naps become crucial to our mental health and ability to function

We are forced to take a language because it’s a requirement for our major

Running late becomes a part of our daily routine

Our makeup is never complete

We aren’t always very friendly when it comes to sharing our food

What’s sleep? We wake up panicked, wondering if we turned in that assignment due at midnight at least twice a week

We want to look cute but also not freeze our butts off on the walk to class

Our bodies may not be where we want them to be, but we still love ourselves no matter what #selflove

There you have it. Joey has the attitude of a college student. Hopefully this helped jog your memories of your college years or prepare you for what is to come. Or for those girls in school now, here is someone you can always relate to.

McKenzie is a senior at The Pennsylvania State University studying Communications Arts & Sciences. A born and raised Jersey Girl who loves fashion. She spends her free time writing and indulging in self-help books. She plans to go into HR Consulting after graduating.
Bailey McBride is a Senior at Penn State University pursuing a Broadcast Journalism degree with minors in Political Science and Digital Media Trends & Analytics. She is a sister of Delta Gamma. She enjoys making hyper-organizational lists and looking at future pups to adopt. Her dream job is to be Press Secretary of the White House.