This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

The holiday season is in full swing. With the holiday season comes a plethora of outfits needed for every occasion. 

I do not know how every family is for holiday celebrations, but mine is more dressy for our sit-down dinners and party wear for New Year’s Eve. Therefore, my upcoming weeks’ outfits must be perfectly curated for the events. 

With that said, here are some top-rated holiday looks for this season.

Skylar Dress from Altar’d State is a deep green dress with puff sleeves, it is a good option for a more dressy dinner celebration. Paired with tights, if necessary, dainty jewelry, and cute boots or heels. This color matches a Christmas-toned green and could work for any holiday party, celebration or dinner this season. 

Juliet Tiered Satin Babydoll Mini Dress from Francescas is a fun pop of color for the holidays. The satin finish gives it a dressier vibe while the tiers add another layer. The v-neck allows for longer and stacked necklaces. Heels and some stacked bracelets would complete this look and be good for any holiday party.

Super High Waisted Faux Leather Modern Straight Pant from Express in dark purple would be perfectly paired with Ribbed Turtleneck Balloon Sleeve Sweater for a more causal family party look or this Structured One Shoulder Ponte Cropped Top adds a more nighttime or party feel to it. Pair it with gold chunky jewelry and a pair of heels, and it can be dressed up or be more casual for whatever type of event.

ASOS long-sleeve top paired with a black satin skirt and some heels make the perfect nighttime holiday party look. The jewelry color is up to the wearer as silver and gold will both look good. The faux feather cuffs add a fun flair to this outfit. 

Eva Mini Dress is a fun night-out dress, whether it’s a fun dinner with friends or a New Year’s Eve party, this will have everyone asking where it’s from. Paired with almost any shoe, to dress it up or down, and the silver jewelry it will make a great night out look. 

That Girl Sequin Slip is the perfect mini dress for a holiday party. Since it comes in many colors, it can work for any occasion and can be paired with tights and an oversized blazer to add dimension. 

ASOS bubble hem dress is a cute and fun option for a more family-orientated or smaller holiday party that might not require the sequins and sparkle as some of the other looks. Pair it with some dainty jewelry and maybe some fun tights.    

Made to Amaze Black Dotted Mesh Long Sleeve Jumpsuit is a great option that can be paired with a skirt or pants that is already in your closet. The mesh sleeves with polka dots add dimension to the mesh sleeve bodysuit.

Holiday celebration outfits are sometimes hard to think of because the holidays bring so many events. Whether it’s family events, work events, or just fun parties you’re going to with friends. 

These outfits should help spark some inspiration for what to wear for any occasion this holiday season. 

Olivia Pettyjohn is a fourth-year journalism major at Penn State, planning to graduate in 2024.