Here’s All the Gift Inspiration You Need This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

The holidays are almost here and we’re counting down the days until we’re done with the semester. As students, we’re stressed enough with the chaotic weeks left until finals, so let me ease the holiday anxiety with some gift inspiration for this holiday season!

Here are my top recommendations for gifts to add to your holiday wishlist or to get for others in your life.

Skincare gift sets

I love to find new skincare products, and these skincare products will get the job done. Here are some great sets from Sephora:

This Laneige Hydrate and Snooze Set

A limited edition Sephora Favorites Holiday Lip Set

The Inkey List Winter Skin 101 Set

Drunk Elephant The Littles™ Skincare Travel Set

Card Games

I will never not recommend card games as gifts, so here are some options that are perfect to keep in your apartment for game night or to gift to your Secret Santa.

We’re Not Really Strangers Card Game — A classic to get to know your friends inside and out

Stir The Pot — A card game version of “Paranoia”

For The Girls — Questions and dares guaranteed to have you non-stop laughing with your friends

Jewelry

You can never own enough jewelry, so here are some of my favorite places to shop for jewelry.

For lasting jewelry under $30, try Flaire & Co. Accessories.

For unique jewelry that will always impress, try CaitlynMinimalist on Etsy.

a new water bottle

This may sound boring, but this is a classic. You can’t go wrong with getting a brand new water bottle, and these are some of the ones that are definitely worth it.

My Hydroflask is my emotional support water bottle, so at this point, I’m never giving it up.

The Stanley Cup is a new favorite AND it fits in the cup holder in your car.

JBL Clip-on speaker

This speaker is absolutely perfect and so convenient to carry around. You can even personalize it!

for the book lover in your life…

If you or someone in your life loves books, SCOUR the Barnes & Noble website. They have so much from stationary to books and art supplies to journals. I promise you that you can find something worthwhile if you take a look.

Ticket stub diary

This may sound boring when you hear it, but it’s absolutely amazing to preserve your precious memories from concerts, sporting events, museums, movies, Broadway shows and more. (You can also check out https://www.uncommongoods.com for more unique gifts like this one!)

Slippers

For a more boujee purchase, go for the UGG Tasman Slippers. I can confirm — they are worth it.

For a less expensive option, try these smiley face slippers that I have seen countless college students wearing in their dorms.

crystal face roller + gua sha set

This set is stunning and perfect to help you or your loved ones relax during the day.

Sol de janeiro products

This brand has been infiltrating my TikTok feed for so long, so I caved and bought a perfume — so worth it!

Choose from a wide selection of incredibly smelling products including fragrances, body creams, leave-in conditioner and more.

I wish you the most wonderful holiday season and I am manifesting the best holiday gift deals for you, especially if you’re like me and trying extra hard not to break the bank. Happy shopping!

Hannah Workman is currently a sophomore at Penn State University studying psychology and journalism. When she's not writing or being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, Hannah loves listening to music, reading, and spending too much money on concerts and Starbucks!