HC Summer Survival Kit: Six Things You Need For Your Trip To The Beach

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

We made it, Collegiettes — it’s finally summer! As you pack your bags and get ready to soak up the sun, we put together a list of must-haves before taking a trip to the shore. From the perfect ocean-side book to some adorable koozies, the HC Summer Survival Kit will make sure that you have everything you need to head to the beach. 

Any time we travel, we first make sure to being our Steripod Toothbrush Protector. Not only does the Steripod shield your toothbrush from contamination, it also releases vapors to ensure your toothbrush stays clean all summer long.

Lounging around on the beach is a blast, but it can be even more fun with a good book to read. Check out White Fur by Jardine Libaire — we absolutely love it and know it’s a great fit for any bookworm.  What’s better than reading about true love in the summer?

With a good book in one hand, all you need is a cold drink in the other. We always use our Her Campus Koozies to keep our drinks safe, sound and stylish.

Sometimes the boardwalk can get a little hot and humid, and we want to make sure you feel fresh throughout your trip to the beach. For a clean feeling all summer long, try Secret Invisible deodorant and Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash and Cleansing Cloths. These gentle products will keep you on-the-go through your entire trip.

After a long day by the ocean, a night out on the boardwalk is a must. Before leaving, make sure to put on your Eyebrow Fixing Pencil by Essence to keep your brows locked in place. No matter the weather, this duo product will keep your makeup looking perfect all night.

With our HC Summer Survival Kit in hand, your trip to the beach just got even better. Have a great summer, Collegiettes! HCXO!

Adrea is a senior at Penn State and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Business, Women's Studies, and International Studies. She also served as a Chapter Advisor for 8 international chapters during her time studying abroad in Florence, Italy. In addition to Her Campus, Adrea is a senior reporter for Penn State's student newspaper, The Daily Collegian, and a contributing writer for Thought Catalog. She is the social media intern for Penn State's Office of Strategic Communications. In the rare time that she's doing something other than writing, she's probably Googling pictures of pugs or consuming an excessive amount of caffeine. Follow her on Twitter: @adreacope