This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Harnoor Singh, hailing from Pottsville, Pa., is a senior majoring in biology. He is the vice president of Penn State’s recently named best dance crew, R.A.M. Squad. He is also a co-founder of a new global clothing brand called HANA! After graduation, he plans to go into physical therapy. You may have seen him dancing around campus or even in your art class!  

HC: So you’ve helped start your own clothing brand? Can you tell me more about that?

HS: Sure! It’s called HANA. HANA is a global clothing brand based on the national flowers of different countries. HANA means flower in Japanese and one in Korean. We follow a philosophy of promoting the idea that there is unity through beauty.

HC: Wow, that’s super creative! How does it seem to be going?

HS: We already have three designs created, with two more coming out in the next month. I even get Snapchats from friends of random people in Philly wearing our shirts, so I am so excited to see where this takes us. I’m sure you’ll see the HANA team giving out free hugs in the HUB to promote our brand and mission, so definitely stop by and say hello!

HC: Besides starting your own company, what has been the most interesting part of your senior year?

HS: I am continuing with figure modeling this year. I pretty much model for art students and they draw or paint me.

HC: Wait, are you allowed to wear clothes?

HS: Nope, always naked.

HC: Oh. Is that awkward?

HS: Not now since I’m used to it. One time, during my first year, I walked around the classroom to see people’s artwork, but I didn’t realize I should have put on clothes first… so that might have been uncomfortable for everyone involved.

HC: Besides this type of art, are you involved in anything slightly less revealing?

HS: Yeah, I love to dance! As you know, I am in R.A.M. Squad, but I have also done ballroom and Bachata. I also love to freestyle rap and beatbox!

HC: Cool! What is your favorite aspect of dance?

HS: I like to freestyle, which is basically coming up with moves on the spot! I enjoy the spontaneity and creativity in it.

HC: Nice, now for some more random questions. We will start off easy. What city do you hope to live in after graduation?

HS: I want to go to a Spanish-speaking country to live for at least a little bit. I don’t speak Spanish yet, but I love Latin culture.

HC: What do you think of lava lamps?           

HS: I think it’s something I would really want, but I think I would get bored after like two days. Weirdly, I have actually thought about this.

HC: What Instagram filter would you live in?

HS: I actually never put a filter on my pictures, too many options for me. #nofilter #24/7

HC: Do you consider Batman a superhero?

HS: Yes, because I think that just shows that we all have the capability to be a superhero if we are a billionaire and have a Kung Fu master.

HC: How many tennis balls do you think are used at Wimbledon?

HS: 248.

Dancer, entrepreneur, model and future physical therapist! What more can you ask for?  Completing his degree in only 3 years, Harnoor is certain to continue his success beyond his time at Penn State. 

Sarah Kidder is a senior at Penn State's Schreyer Honors College with a major in Biobehavioral Health as well as minors in Biology, Spanish and Global Health. She intends to pursue a career in writing while also advocating for women's rights across the globe. This is her first semester as a writer for Her Campus! Whether it be slam poetry or another relatable listicle, Sarah is eager to be a part of the HC team. When she isn't writing, Sarah is dancing with her hip hop dance organization, Raw Aesthetic Movements, or riding horses as a member of the Penn State Equestrian Team. She also enjoys art, so you can always find her with her sketchbook in hand. Ultimately, Sarah dreams to write for a major publication about women's health and lifestyle.
Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.